Chapter 3-VIDCON! and surprises

Gracie's POV

Madi just texted me and told me that they had landed. "YAYYYYYYY" I SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS! ME, KIAN, JC, SAM, RICKY, TREVOR, AND CONNOR HAD BEEN WAITING FOR THEM FOR LIKE AN HOUR!

"Woah! G chill!!!" Kian laughed as the other boys chuckled.

"NO!!! ALL OF IML IS FINALLY IN CALI! ME, MADI, JAZZY, KATIE, AND EMMY!"

Katie's POV

I heard a scream and I knew it was Gracie. I would know her scream a million miles away (lol)

"MOMMY!!!!!" Madi screeched.

"YASSSSS WE'RE ALL HERE! GUYS THIS IS O2L, KIAN, JC, SAM, CONNOR, TREVOR, AND RICKY." Gracie yelled, "NOW COME GET IN THE CAR SO I CAN SHOW Y'ALL THE BEACH!"

*TWO WEEK TIME SKIP*

Trevor's POV

Tomorrow's VidCon and IML is confessing things during their panel! (things like crushes) My point is I really hope Katie likes me. 'Cause I like her...

We're all going to the beach today to film a video for their IML channel, "everyone hurry up we gotta leave soon!" Gracie shouted to us all.

Madi's POV

Gracie shouted to everyone that we were going to leave soon so I quickly threw my "Andy Grandy" (Ariana Grande) tank top and jean shorts on over my mint green bathing suit and ran down stairs. I noticed that I was the last one ready, oh well.

When we were walking/penny boarding down to the beach I noticed that all of IML had their own colors and band/artist ex. Jazzy, Monday, aqua, 5 Seconds of Summer. Emmy, Tuesday, red, One Direction. Katie, Wednesday, blue, Shawn Mendes. Gracie, Thursday, light purple, Jack
and Jack. then me which you already know.

JC's POV

We finally go to the beach for the video, it was about 4:30 and we decided that after we filmed the video we would all go out for dinner. "WHATS UP IML?!?!?" Gracie shouted.

"It's Jazzy," jazzy said.

"Emmy," Emmy said.

"Katie," Katie said.

"Gracie," Gracie said.

"AND MADI!" Madi said excitedly.

"ON IT'S MY LIFE!" they all said in unison.

Gracie's POV

"So today were here with six very special people." I began.

"O...2...L!" the boys all screamed.

"yas it's them! and today we are doing California beach expectations vs reality. so we hope you enjoy!" I finished.

We filmed our video and lots of people gave us weird looks but whatever. After the outtro we decided to hang out and go swimming.

After about an hour of swimming it was 6:50 so JC suggested we go to in-n-out. When we got to in-n-out we realized that the boys had a lot of fans there, so we decided to escape the mob and go to a small pizza place down the road. After we ate the boys wanted to go to get froyo, so of course we did. (lol)

Madi's POV

When we were all sitting eating our fray Kian leaned over to me and whispered "what type of things are you guys confessing tomorrow at the panel?"

"idk. why?" I quietly replied.

"Just wondering; maybe you guys could confess your crushes?" I could tell that Kian was nervous by the sound of his voice.

"Maybe" I smirked to him.