Into The TARDIS

Alice's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
He took my hand. My face flushed red.

He was cute, I had to admit. Also, he had great hair.

Stop it Alice, your main priority is to get away.

He led me to a tall glass building and pulled me inside

When we reached a door that said, DO NOT ENTER, he pulled out a weird tool and pointed it at the lock. It made a weird sound.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Oh, this is a sonic screwdriver." the Doctor said.

I just nodded. Nothing could surprise me today.

Seconds later the door was open. He led me into a small, but spacious room. Inside was a police box.

The Doctor took out a gold key and opened the door.

Inside was a massive room, leading to other rooms. This was way to big to big to fit in this small box.

Right in the center was a big type of machine. I figured that they must be controls to this thing.

The Doctor stood there, looking at me expecting something.

"Cool."I said plainly.

He looked at me and frowned.

"I led you into here, and all you say is cool!"

"Pretty much."

Wait, sonic screwdriver, bigger on the inside box.

The Doctor must be an alien.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
The Doctor's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I took her hand and started leading her to the TARDIS. I noticed that her cheeks glowed red. She was looking at her hand. I blushed too.

I led her into the big glass building where the TARDIS was.

When we got to the correct room, I took out my sonic screwdriver and opened the lock.

She asked me what it was. I told her and she just nodded like it was normal. Weird.

When I opened the doors of the TARDIS she went immediately inside. I followed and ran up to the controls, waiting for her to run outside and check the police box then tell me it's bigger on the inside.

She inspected the TARDIS for a bit then turned to me and said,"Cool."

I couldn't help but frown. This girl was different.

"I led you in here, and all you say is cool!" I say in astonishment.

"Pretty much."

I almost slapped her face. I wouldn't have done it anyway but I wanted to.

She looked at me, almost afraid.

"Doctor,"she asked in a small voice,"are you an alien?"

I smiled and nodded. She looked at me.

"But you look human!

"You look TimeLord."

"So what do you do?"

"I'm a TimeLord, I travel through time and space."

She looked at me, not very impressed.

Dang girl. I thought.

"This is my TARDIS, it stands for-"

She cut me off."Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space."

I stared at her in awe.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" She asked me shaking her head.

Something strange was going on.

"Well," I said, getting over my shock."Lets do something about those Sontarans."
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
AN: Hey guys! I've decided from now on, the Doctor and Alice's POVs will be at separate times instead of going the whole scenario over but in a different mind. The only exception is if they get separated. Also check out my friends books. Their names are, LadyLily17, XxCrystalJWolfxX, unlady, and Muffinsareamazing.
I will post the next chapter next Wednesday unless... Also my goal is 100 reads! If I get one hundred reads I'll post the next chapter the next day. So if you guys are looking forward to looking at the next chapter called, Battling the Sontarans, try to get me 100 reads! Also please comment, I want to hear your opinion on my book. Tell me what you think! 😊
Love, sneakers1