5: Carrion vs. Carrion

I changed my mind after walking a short distance, and decided to leave the one I know the exact spot of for last. I decided to look for a man I encountered a decent time ago while I was on the run after...a family reunion.

I sat on a rooftop, looking over the city under the shroud of night. Night vision takes off of the lights at night, but it doesn't take away from the beauty of it. I sceatched my chin, and noticed a very feminine man with the guy I was searching for.

"Didn't know you swung that way, Twice." I said, standing on the alleyway wall above them.

"Oooh, hi Y/n! FUCK OFF CARRION!" Twice exclaimed.

I flipped off of the wall and landed in front of the duo, and took a sip of organs.

"So, who's the lucky lady." I asked.

"I'm Magne. You can call me big sis." She introduced.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm Y/n. You can call me Carrion." I said.

"Carrion? Like the dead animals kind? What's in the cup?" She asked.

"The answers go hand in hand." I said.

"Oh. OH! Can you control corpses or something?"

"Or something. Hey Twice, you want to be an accepted member of society, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah, who doesn't? Fuck you, I am accepted!" He said.

"Great. If you want to work towards making that happen, a friend of mine would love to have you work with us. Magne can come too." I explained.

"If you're involved I'm in! Hell no!"

"I'll go too. You're one of the first to get my gender right from the get-go." Magne said.

"Meh. Male, female, you're all food to me." I stated.

Kurogiri picked them all up and I leaned against the wall trying to decide if I should go get them or find someone else first. Then I remembered.

"Sorry about clickbaiting you guys with the title. The more invested in the story you become, the more likely you are to stick around. If you all stick around, I'll have plenty of food within arm's reach." Y/n said, seemingly to no one.

"Oh don't be coy. Tell them how it is." Y/n said, looking at the helpless future meals.