16; An Evil Mother Fucker

I walked into the kitchen and found her cooking. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist earning a surprised gasp.

"Whatcha makin Ms. Midoriya?" I asked.

"Oh! Call me Inko, Y/n. I was just making you and Izuku some ravioli. My friend gave me a recipe and I wanted to try it." She told me.

"Really? I'm great at making ravioli. I'll help you with it." I told her.

"Thanks Y/n, you're so kind." She said with a smile.

"Not nearly as kind as you." I said jokingly.

"Please, you're not giving yourself enough credit. I'm sure you're great." Inko responded.

"Hehe, you'd be surprised." I said before gently biting her neck, and leaving some biomass behind.

"Y-y/n!? What're you doing?!" She asked, surprised.

"Hopefully you soon." I answered, slowly bringing my hands up.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea." She muttered .

"Yes you do."

"I think Izuku's in his room, wanna go to mine?" She asked me.

"I sure do." I answered, a small smirk creeping onto my face. She led me out of the kitchen, and into the room, and I held in a maniacal laugh for the sake of her son I spent the next three hours forgetting about.

____________________________________

Midoriya

_________________________________

Oh. My. Fucking. God. Please make it stop! They're so loud! It's bad enough that they're doing, and even worse that I have to hear it, but worst of all they've been going at it for hours! I had my head buried under my pillow for hours, only for my phone to buzz. I groaned and grabbed it, before dragging it under to me.

I turned it on and hissed as I flash banged myself by forgetting what my brightness was. My eyes adjusted and I saw it was a message from none other than.....,ahem,.......🖤 💜Toga-Chan~💜🖤, and opened my phone to see the text.

Izu, I miss you 😢. Can you come back to hq please?

I sighed a little and texted her back.

Sorry Toga, I can't. I'm at my house with Carrion right now.

She sent back a quick response.

🙄

I sighed before turning my head towards the wall with muffled moans coming from the other side. Fuck it.

You know what, Y/n has it handled. I'll head over now.

I put on a hoodie and stuffed my phone in the pocket and pulled the hood up. I slid the window open, and climbed out before shutting it back from the outside. I sprinted across the rooftops away from my house as fast as possible, and admittedly gaining speed after the response from Toga she sent on the way.

____________________________________

Y/n

_________________________________

I woke up in Inko's bed, and smelled the glorious scent of bacon and syrup. I hummed to myself and turned into a flesh pile, before slithering out of the bed and reforming myself. I walked out of the room and saw Inko at the stove with nothing but an apron.

I'm suddenly in the mood for cake.