15: Paying Ms. Midoriya a visit

After devouring All Might and growing my own strength massively, I realized something. I now have access to the two percent of one for all left in All Might's corpse, and I can potentially grow that number by pushing the limits on it.

I was walking outside, when I saw none other than Bakugo. He started ranting and crying, until I agreed to fight him.

"You don't deserve that quirk, it's my fault he was in the situation, but it's yours he couldn't get out of it." He said, pointing at me.

"I tried my best Kacchan. If you think you could have done better with one for all, why don't you just beat me up and take it from me, just like middle school." I said with a glare.

"Fine. I'll show your weak ass how a real hero uses their quirk." He said, his hands sparking.

I used Midoriya's memories to use one for all, and clenched my fists. We dashed at each other, and he launched an explosion. I swiped my hand to the right as hard as I could, completely deflecting the blast, and knocking Bakugo off balance.

I threw a roundhouse kick the nailed his jaw and sent him flying. He flipped and landed, before launching himself towards me. I backflip kicked him, sending him in the air, and then concentrating all of OFA in my right arm.

I punched up towards him, sending him flying even higher. I healed my arm, and eventually Bakugo got back to the ground, and just glared at me before walking away with tears in his eyes.

"What a Bakubitch." I said to myself.

I went back inside, and then found Aizawa.

"What do you want, Midoriya?" He asked me.

"I want to go check on my mom. See how she's doing." I said.

"Go ahead." He said, not even looking up from what he was doing.

I told Midoriya I was going to fuck his mom and kill her if he screwed us over, or told anyone I spoke to him. I didn't tell him I plan to fuck his mom anyway.

I arrived at his house, and texted him to meet me here. I changed back to myself while no one was looking, and started waiting on him. He arrived, and I smiled.

"Heyyyy, wanna do me a huge favor?" I asked.

"What kind of favor?" He asked.

"Simple. Introduce me to your mom." I said.

He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Y/n, what the hell man?" He asked.

"What? Your dad isn't around, I bet she's lonely, and I'm seriously horny. It's a win win scenario." I said.

"Never say that again. Ugh, I'm gonna regret this." He said before knocking.

The door opened, and I smiled as kindly as I could.

"Oh, Izuku! What are you doing home? Who is this?" She asked.

"I just wanted to stop by and see how you're holding up." He said.

"I'm his close friend Y/n. He's always talking about how kind and sweet his mom is. I'm glad to meet you." I said.

"Well, the number one hero and your idol is dead. I was so worried about you I couldn't sleep at all last night." She said.

'You're not getting any sleep at all tonight either.' I thought to myself.

"I was going to go down there and check on you, but you saved me some time." She said.

"Like mother like son. He was super worried about how you were doing after what happened." I said.

"You seem kind of familiar. Have I seen you somewhere before?" She asked me.

"I don't think so. Maybe you saw me on the sports festival." I said.

"That must be it." She replied.

We went inside, and I sat on the couch. Nice place. Nicer mom. She started making tea, and Midoriya groaned when he saw me staring at her.

"I'm going in my room. Please don't bang my mom while I'm in there." He told me.

"No." I responded.

He sighed and walked out, and I stood up. Time to put the moves on her.