13: Deku no longer

I got up at five and snuck back to Midoriya's room, and texted Shigaraki in my progress.

Me: How's the broccoli doing?

Aveeno: He's coming around.

Me: That usually means I need to get involved.

Pantene: If you could that'd be greatly appreciated.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I made some of the bio mass in the door come out in the shape of me. He walked into the room where a beaten and bloody Midoriya sat half awake.

He looked up at me, and I grinned.

"How ya doing Deku?" I asked.

"Like I'm considering committing a felony." He said.

"The best part is I believe you. What caused you to see things this way?" I asked.

He nodded towards my open laptop across from him. On it is a sex tape of a certain giant woman and a male who may or may not be under seventeen.

"This isn't the only video is it?" I asked.

He shook his head, and I placed my hand on him. His wounds closed, and he looked up at me.

"Sorry about the torture. Was it the blonde?" I asked.

He nodded, and I pat his shoulder.

"I'll be sure to keep her off you." I said.

"I deserve it for idolizing those monsters." He muttered to himself.

"Don't beat yourself up man. I want you to take over my spot in the League while I deal with some other stuff if you're interested." I said.

"You're placing a lot if faith in me." He said.

"I have no reason not to. If you screw us I'll kill you." I said.

He agreed and I untied him. He introduced himself to the team, and I returned the biomass to the door. I opened my eyes when I heard a knock on the dorm room door and answered it, revealing Momo.

"What's up Momo?" I asked.

"Do you want to walk to class together Izuku?" She asked me.

"Of course. Let's go." I told her.

We started walking, when she turned to me with a nervous look.

"Would you be interested in meeting my family? I-i know it's kind of soon, but I've never felt like this about someone before." She said.

"Of course. I'd love too." I told her.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around mine, and put her head on my shoulder.

_________________________________________

Timeskip brought to you by Midoriya and Toga......bonding

_________________________________________

I was confronted by Iida, Todoroki, and Momo when I snuck out to get Bakugo. All according to plan. We got to the building he's being held at, while the League escaped to the real hideout.

We got him, and All Might stated fightin All For One. I think I've got a golden opportunity. I couldn't help but grin as the others ran off.

"Guys, take Kacchan and go. I'll help evacuate." I said.

They all nodded, and I watched them go. I grinned when they left my field of view.

"Time to finish my leftovers." I said to myself, as All Might an AFO stared each other down.