𝕓𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝

y/n's pov:
for the past few years i have known that i am bisexual, not much people know except for my parents and a few friends. i have come to terms that i should tell my boyfriend, vinnie.

i don't really know why i haven't told him already maybe i should have told him in the beginning of our relationship? what if he won't accept it and breaks up with me? am i over thinking this?

i am pretty sure vinnie is streaming so i text him im coming over i need to tell him something. once i get there he ends the stream and comes over to give me a hug.

"is everything ok?" he questions. "ye i just" i sigh "theres something thats been on my mind so i um-" a tear falls from my eye, vinnie wipes it away before saying "y/n your scaring me what wrong?"

i took a deep breathe "i-i'm bisexual and you don't have to really say anything or-"

vinnie's pov:
she took a deep breathe "i-i'm bisexual and you don't have to really say anything or-" the only thing i could do to stop her from talking was kiss her.

i didn't mind she was bi, i didn't mind at all. this wasn't going to stop me from loving her or anything. "thanks for telling me" it was silent until i spoke again "i love you, you know that?" "i love you too" she murmured.

========================
a/n
this is kinda short oh well 🙃.