𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕪

*tw*- depression.
6.00am
i wake up early to get ready for therapy. i've been going to therapy for a good few months now due to depression and anxiety, i am finally starting to get a bit better. i have told minimal people including my best friend vinnie, well he sorta made me tell him because he was wondering why i couldn't hang out as often but i still havent told my fans because its quite personal.

truth be told, i caught feelings for vinnie, which is what sparked my depression. seeing him with other girls is what made me curl up in a ball and cry all night. i know it's bad I'm even still friends with him. people would tell me to stop being friends with him if they knew but other than him being with girls he makes me happy and safe.

anyways, i got out of bed and got changed out of my pyjamas in to (whatever you want) and headed to starbucks.

7.30am
i arrived at therapy and was waiting to go in for my session and still thinking about the same thing this morning, vinnie. i got pulled out of my thoughts when i heard "y/n y/l/n?" "oh yes i'm here" and i went in.

vinnie's pov:
i decided to wake up and do an early stream because i have plans with y/n later and won't get to stream then. "good morning people" i yawned halfway through the sentence.

a question pooped up on the stream "where's y/n????" "she's prolly at therapy because it's a wednesday" i answered back and continued playing val.

y/n's (your) pov:
my bag was on a chair across the room along with my phone and i must of forgotten to put my phone on silent because i could just hear multiple notifications. "i'm sorry can i just put my phone on silent" "ye sure go ahead" "thanks".

i quickly read the notifs and i. was. shook. "omg no fucking way" "y/n are you ok" tears started gushing out of my eyes and i pressed my hand against my lower face area. "i-i eh have to go i need to reschedule this, sorry" and i ran.

i ran out the door to my car as fast as i could. i probably shouldn't be driving because i can barely see with my tears. i can't believe vinnie would tell people about me going to therapy, not even just people more like his whole fan group.

a few moments later: [sponge bob?]
i got to the hype house and entered without saying hello. kouvr must have seen i was crying when i speeded past her as i could her shouting my name.

i bursted through vinnie's bedroom door to see him chilling on his stream. "i cannot believe you" "i- uh guys i gotta end the stream, see you's tomorrow" "what is wrong with you, you know i was streaming why you so mad?" "no! what is wrong with you. you told everyone that i go to therapy its a matter of time before they know why i go" i shouted back.

vinnie seems clueless so i whip out my phone and garb a clip of him saying it. "she's prolly at therapy because it's a wednesday". "oh my- y/n i am so sorry it just slipped ou-" i slapped him across the face. "i am not accepting your apology" i got a little lightheaded from using a lot my energy to slap him. "i need to sit down" i whispered.

"y/n please i beg you. trust me i didn't mean it, i thought you said you were going to tell people anyways" he said kneeling down to me. "vinnie i still needed time and to let them hear it from your mouth first is terrible" i sighed very loudly before standing up. "i need to go" "no y/n/n" "get away from me" i brushed his hand off my arm.

"don't bother texting me".
======================
a/n
christmas is sooo soon, ngl i'm kind of a grinch but hope you's are all excited for christmas.
might do a second part to this imagine.