𝕠𝕦𝕚𝕛𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕒𝕣𝕕 (𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕓𝕙)

ok so basically ever since i was younger i've had this thing where i can sense ghosts. the odd time i can see them. i always thought it was crazy so i had to meet a professional ghost hunter. he told me i could really see them that made me think i was a little less crazy. i don't like when i see these ghosts because it scares me and i haven't had good relationships with these ghosts. sometimes i have gotten hurt physically. 

most of the hype house know including vinnie. vinnie and i aren't official but we are very close, in a way we are friends with benefits but not at the same time.
...
alex asked all of us to go to a haunted house to a film a youtube video for alex's channel. everyone one said yes but i was unsure. i agreed to go anyway.

i went in a car with vinnie and jack. me and jack were fighting over who was getting the passenger seat. vinnie told jack to sit in the back 😊. jack just acted like a baby the whole time. we arrived to the haunted house and it looked like this.

(i got this off google it said it was one of the scariest houses in LA i dno if thats true 🤷‍♀️)

we all had a camera each. as soon as we stepped into the house i felt really cold compared to outside which was really warm. vinnie could tell i didn't like it so he wrapped his arm around me.

we went into a living room area and i noticed alex was holding a ouija board and pointed it out to vinnie. "alex what are you doing with that" vinnie asked "to play it dumb ass" alex said loudly and right after there was a loud bang. people screamed and shouted what the fuck where i just jumped.

"alright c'mon lets play they game. sit in a circle" "alex your not serious" "i am vinnie" alex said in a mocking tone. everyone seemed scared but still sat down. vinnie still had his arm around me when we sat down.

kouvr read out the rules and everyone started putting there fingers on the planchette. i was very hesitant "its ok" vinnie whispered in my ear. the game began.

alex: "is there any ghosts or spirits here?"
silence.. until.. there was another bang like the one before and the planchette moved to yes.
"guys stop who's playing around" thomas said kind of laughing and taking his hand away from the planchette.
kouvr: "don't take away your hand put it back quick"
alex: "how many are there?"
there was 3.
jack: "do you's have dicks or pussies"
vinnie slapped him.
the planchette moved. S...T...O...P followed by a door slamming. people screamed again.

i heard a ringing in my ears and i couldn't take it. it was so loud. vinnie noticed something was wrong because of my facial expressions. "guys end the game NOW! and turn the cameras off" we moved the planchette to GOODBYE.

i looked up to see a white figure in the corner. it had a face. i started panting really fast. i could hear my name being called in a distance. the figure looked angry and it came towards me. i got up and tried running out the door but it was jammed so i screamed and went down to the floor with my back against the door, crying. "please go away,don't hurt me" i repeated whispering.

"y/n" something touched my leg. i jumped and screamed. it was vinnie. he managed to open the door and i basically ran out as fast as i could. still crying.

i was quiet the whole car ride. we got home. vinnie just randomly hugged me. we went up to the room and he reassured me everything was okay. a while later i calmed down and vinnie asked "what did you see" i just replied with i don't know because i really don't know it was nothing like i had seen before.

that happened 5 years ago. now i am a professional ghost hunter with an amazing team. i still get scared but it depends on the ghost or spirit. me and vinnie have been dating for 4 years he likes to tag along sometimes but he doesn't like seeing me scared.