21

Draco calls out, he's sitting up a tree.

"Why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last FIVE."

"I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic."

Harry walks away and Draco angrily tries casting a spell. Mad-Eye appears and quickly turns Malfoy into a ferret.

"I'll teach you to cast when someone's back is turned."

"Professor Moody what are you doing?"

"Teaching."

"Is that a student?"

"Technically it's a ferret."

Mad-Eye is making the ferret hover around. He sends it up the trouser leg of one of Draco's friends. He squirms and looks uncomfortable. Everyone else is laughing. Mad-Eye winks to Harry and he laughs. Eventually it comes back out and McGonagall turns Draco back to normal.

"My father will hear about this!"

"Is that a threat!"

Draco runs away. Mad-Eye shouts after him. Athena grabbed Draco and hide him at her back she cast Protego Diabolica around them.

"I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair boy! It doesn't end here!"

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND PROFESSOR MOODY!" Athena shouted

"We never use transfigration as a punishment, surely Dumbledore told you that."

"He might've mentioned it."

"Well you will do well to remember it."

"Ms. Potter redo the protection spell." Dumbledore said

"No! He's going to touch my boyfriend it's not safe."

"He's safe now. Calm down Ms. Potter"

"You are really powerful Ms. Potter, from killing curse to protection spell that's very impressive." Moody said

"Yeah sure." Athena said and she walk off with Draco

"Thank you." Draco said

"It's nothing, you are my boyfriend I'll protect you if I can."

Mad-Eye takes off his prosthetic leg and takes a seat. While Athena is outside of the door listening.

"That's a foal glass. Lets me keep an eye on my enemies. If I can see the whites of their eyes they're standing right behind me. Athena Potter come in." He open the door and Athena fall on the floor.

A noise emerges from a trunk on the floor and it shakes. She saw it and smirked at moody

"Wouldn't even bother telling you what's in ther. You wouldn't believe it if I did. Now... what are you going to do about your dragon?"

"Oh...um...You know I just thought I'd..."

"Sit. Listen to me Potter. Your pal Diggory, by your age he could take a whistle into a watch and have it sing you the time. Miss Delacour, she's as much a fairy princess as I am. As for Krum, his head may be filled with sawdust but Karkaroff's is NOT. They'll have a strategy, and you can bet that it'll play to Krum's strengths. Hmm? Come on Potter. What are your strengths?"

"Um...I dunno..I can fly. I mean I'm a fair flyer."

"Better than fair the way I heard it."

"But I'm not allowed a broom."

"You're allowed a wand."

"Yeah give him an advice professor. I have a deal with you."

"Harry you may go I have a word with your twin." Harry leave them Athena open the trunk

"I have a deal I know you, now leave me and draco alone, I'll stop following you and meddling on your business. I might help you with harry, I know Voldemort is gonna need his blood to complete his transformation."

"Very well good deal."

"Broke the truce and you'll be dead." Athena said

"You are my favorite student, a very brave and cunning one."

"Thanks Barty crouch jr."

"How the?"

"Careful Barty they suspecting the death eaters are in Hogwarts now. Oh I want this necklace can I have this?"

"Leave it alone."

"Come on Barty, one necklace won't hurt you."

"Fine take it."