The Return

~Several years earlier~

Mike Schmidt’s POV

I was sitting down, reading a magazine at my job. It was probably the greatest job a guy could ask for! I was a night guard at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria.

This wasn’t a normal restaurant either. The animatronic robots here were alive. At first, they tried to kill me, but now they’re my friends.

I also have another night guard whom I work with. Sherry Fazbear. Not only were we friends, but now we were dating.

But as all things must, our time at the restaurant was coming to an end. They were closing down the pizzeria because of its ‘Dark History’.

They were going to scrap all of the animatronics.

Sherry and I tried to stop them, but we failed.

Nothing we tried could stop it. That was the end.

~Present Day~

It was a few years later. Sherry and I had married and now we were living in a new house.

I was sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper when I saw something. It was an ad for a new fear place.

Fazbear’s Frights

I nearly spit my coffee when I saw that.

Local Amusement Park is getting ready to scare your socks off with a new attraction based on the unsolved mysteries of Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza.

Featuring actual relics from the decades old pizzeria, this new attraction is guaranteed to bring back your childhood in the worst possible way!

Next to the article was a picture of an old Freddy Fazbear head.

Suddenly, Sherry walked in.

“Good morning.” She said tiredly.

“Good morning.” I replied.

She leaned over my shoulder and looked at the newspaper. Her eyes widened.

“Well that looks dangerous.” Sherry said.

“I think I’m gonna investigate it.” I said.

“I’m coming with you.” Sherry said, sounding serious.

“No, I don’t want you getting hurt.” I said.

“Hun, I’ve survived an animatronic takeover and evil spirits trying to kill us. I’m going to be fine.” She replied.

Man, why are girls always right?

“Fine, but we’re going to have to be careful.” I said.

“So, what’s the plan then?” Sherry asked.

“We’re sneaking in tonight.” I said.

“Or we could just get hired.” Sherry replied.

“Yeah, but breaking in is more fun.” I stated.

Sherry folded her arms and shook her head disapprovingly.

“You are such a child.”

I laughed.

“Hey, you knew that when you decided to marry me!” I said while laughing.

She sighed.

“I know.”

After that, began to get ready to leave.

Once we were ready, we headed out to my truck and drove towards the amusement park. We walked into the main building. The manager was in there.

“Excuse me sir, we would like to apply for the Fazbear Fright’s attraction.” I said.

The man turned around. He was a guy at about our age.

“Oh, dude! That’s just great! We needed someone to act as a night guard!” He said. “You’ve got the job!”

That was easier than I thought.

“Can you be here at midnight?” He asked.

Sherry and I both nodded.

I guess it was going to be just like old times.