Not A Chapter/Contest Announcement

Hi everybody! I'm happy to see all the positive feedback on my FNAF stories.

I want to thank all of you, and I wish I could give everyone a Shoutout! But I would need at least ten books to tell you all how grateful I am.

Now on to business. As many of you know, I write other books too.

Well, I just started a new one called 'Nikko's Cafe'. I want to host a contest for it. In the story, there are 6 main characters in that story. I want you guys to do art for those characters. You can do 1 or all of them!

I want it to be your best work, and whoever's I like the best will be featured as the official cover art for the story! I'll also promote your stories. Other ones that I like will be featured within the story as additional pictures.

You'll get a better chance of winning if the art is done by computer or animated!

I recommend that you read the first chapter or two before starting your art. Also, I will give you my Email so you can send me the contest entries.

If you want additional info on what they look like or anything else, just message me here on wattpad. Also, message me when you send the entries, because I don't check my email a lot. Also, message me if you want to enter the contest!

The contest ends May 1st!

Happy drawing!

email: phantom265@outlook.com