The Truth

The spirit of purple stood before us. He wore the uniform of a security guard.

"It was you!" I shouted. "You were behind everything!"

"Yes, I killed the children! I sent the shadows! I tried to kill you all!" Purple Guy stated.

I raised the crowbar in my hands.

"Why, why did you do all this?" I asked.

"Because I'm crazy." Purple Guy stated. "After I was caught when I killed the children, they sentenced me to death. I was put in the electric chair."

We slowly backed up.

"Why did you target us though?" I asked.

"Because, you were the night guards, you are like me!" Purple guy stated.

"Then what about Spring Trap, what do you want with him?" I asked.

Purple guy grinned.

"He is the storage place of my body!"

Purple guy then phased into Spring Trap. He began to open the mouth. Inside was the rotting corpse of a man.

"I AM going to kill you." Purple guy stated.

His voice was now more robotic sounding since he was in Spring Trap's body. He looked up and began to shriek.

The phantom animatronics all appeared before us.

"Kill them both!" Purple guy/Spring Trap yelled.

The phantoms ran at us.

I raised my crowbar and swung at the first one to come at me, which was Freddy. He bursted into a black goop. The next was Balloon Boy. I swung at him and he burst into black goop.

Foxy hesitated. He just stared at Sherry.

"I-I'm s-or-ry." He mumble.

He then shrieked and leaped at us. I swung the crowbar and smashed him as well. Next was Chica. She fought against her will.

"I-I c-can't k-kill M-Mikey!" She mumbled.

She slowly walked up to me.

"P-please k-kill m-me." She said.

I swung the crowbar at her and she burst too.

Spring Trap shrieked with anger. Puppet appeared behind him.

"You have failed me." Puppet said.

The two of them stepped back into the darkness.

"You win this round, Mike Schmidt!" Spring Trap yelled.