Ashely fucking purdy

its been two days after the accident with andy. And in those two days andy hasn't texted, called or anything. He was ignoring me. Anyways I had a job to go to. I dressed in a red sleeping with sirens shirt that said "kick me". Some black skinny jeans and black and white vans. I grab my phone and walk out the door.

Like 2 hours later

So I work at hottopic yeah the dream job. Not. Anyways celebrity's always come in and out. I've meet kellin quinn, Vic ( from ptv) , tony perry, and everyone from all time low. Yeah I have there autographs. Anyways someone walks threw the doors. And I get a clear view of the person. It's Ashely purdy. He notices me and walks up to me. He has his arm on the counter and said " I didn't know you worked here". I laugh and say "you didn't know where I worked at all". "Anyways go to speak to your boss" he says as he walks away. A few minutes later he says "your coming with me". " um if you didn't notice I'm working" I say with sarcasm. " your boss said I could take you for the day" he says with a smirk. I just nod my head and leave the cash register to find my jacket. Me and Ashley sent the entire day laughing and talking. He bumbed into some fans occasionally. They didn't mind me. Ashley and I were walking towards some ice cream place until we saw him. Andy. He was coming out of a store. Alone and he spotted us. Fuck. Ashely and I stood like rocks. I don't know if I saw right but I think I saw some jealously in andys eyes. It must be my head playing tricks with me. Finally andy was one foot away from us. "(Your name) can you please go sit at that bench over there while I talk to Ashely for a moment" he said while trying to hold the anger he was trying to conceal. I nod and give Ashely a smile. I knew Ashely was introuble. As I sit on the bench I see andy yelling at Ashley. You can see that both men were angry due to the aggressive hand movements. Finally andy walked away and Ashely walked towards me. "(Your name) I'm sorry about that how bout I take you home and we call it a day" he says with a spark in his eyes. We walk to my home in silence. As we reach the front door Ashely says "well how did it feel to spend most of the day with Ashley fucking purdy". I smile and say " do you know when you say that it sounds like someone named Ashely is having sex with someone named purdy and it was fun". He smiles and says "I'll take that into mind well bye andy will chew out my ass if I don't get home anyways bye text me". And he leaves but of course the famous Ashley purdy could not leave with out his signature wink. I spend the rest of the day eating drawing and going on Instagram and Twitter.