Vanessa and fustration

You today your best friend of all time was arriving. You waited for her at the airport. She should be arriving anytime soon. 3 minutes later I hear my name being called. I turn and I see Vanessa. "Hi"I say. She smiles and says "let's goo". We drove to many shops and we realized we had to eat so we decided on Italian food. We drove to an Italian restaurant and sat at a table. 5 minutes later I realized coming here was my biggest mistake. The whole black veil brides group came through the doors. The table we picked close to the door. As they walked by Ashely gave me a smirk and jake Cc and jinxx waved. Andy just ignored me. Vanessa did not notice them wave to me. She just fangirled. She kept on saying something like we should go over to there table. Finally after a lot of convincing we walked up to their table just so Vanessa could get there autographs. They gave her their autographs happily and they said hi and smiled at me. Everyone except andy that is. Then Ashely pulled me aside and said "hey what's wrong with andy". I said "how am I supposed to know". "You were the last person to be with andy before he got all mad and stuff" he stated. Tears started coming out of my eyes and I said while crying " maybe if andy wasn't such a god damn jerk no one will be in this situation bye I got to go sorry". I push past him and I say "bye guys". Christian, jake and jinxx said "bye (your name)". And Ashely walked up to me and said "I'll text you later". I still had tears in my eyes and right before Vanessa and I left I made eye contact with Andy and more tears came out of my face. For a second he looked sad and guilty then that changed and he hid his emotions. I turned my head back and ran out the door. Vanessa drove to my house in silence. Once we walked into my home she looked me straight in the eye and said "what's up".

Next part coming soon (comment vote and follow me) :) anyways here's a picture of what Vanessa looks like