Chapter 9

'Hey baby, video call me when you have a few minutes, please. I went to the doctor today, and I need to talk to you - it's important," I text to Kingston before leaving the doctor's office parking lot.

Morgan is sending a similar text to Collin before she leaves, too. When we do drive home, I'm following behind her, and we arrive home about ten minutes later, and as I turn off the engine, my phone starts ringing with a video call from Kingston.

Swiping my finger across the screen to answer it, when I see him, I say; "Hey baby!"

"Hey baby, how did the appointment go?" he immeditly asks. "Did the doctor figure out what is wrong?"

"Um, yeah, she figured it out," I reply with a shaky voice, and a small shake of my head. "Please, don't hate me for this, but I'm pregnant with your baby. I'm eight weeks along."

Kingston's eyes widen as his mouth drops open in surprise; "That's great, baby! My baby is having our baby in seven months!"

As I open my mouth to say something, he takes a deep breath as he rushes out; "Are you and the baby alright? Is the baby growing on track? Did she give you a due date?"

Before I can reply, I hear a voice in the background let out a loud shout of joy, and I instantly know it's Collin. I know he's talking to Morgan, and she has just told him about their baby.

Giggling loudly as Kingston's wide eyes focus on me as he asks; "I take by Collin's holler that his wife is also pregnant?"

"She is. She's twelve weeks pregnant," I giggle, relieved and glad that Kingston is taking my pregnancy announcement better than I thought he would.

I was terrified that he would be mad, or worse think I got pregnant delibertly, like I was trying to trap him, or something horrible like that, which I would never do.

"That's awesome, and I'm so happy for them, but I'm a little happier for us," Kingston softly admits with a huge grin.

"Me, too, baby, on both," I reply with my own happy grin. "YOu can tell Collin if you want as I know he won't be able to talk with him tonight. I'm going to tell Connor when he comes home from Harris and Tyler's."

"I will, baby, thanks," he grins before he becomes serious. "I have to go baby as my time is up. I love you and the baby, and I'm excited that we're having a baby together."

He blows me a kiss just before the call ends. Pouting at my phone over the fact that I didn't get to say goodbye, or that I loved him. Sighing, I open the door of the Jeep to head inside the house to start dinner. Pulling out the thawed chicken from the fridge to make chicken alfredo, and by the time Connor home, dinner is done cooking.

"Hey Cullen! Dinner smells great!" Connor compliments as he enters the kitchen with apprecitive sniff of the air.

"Hey Connor, and thanks," I reply with a grin as I start scooping dinner into bowls as he grabs glasses and silverware for us.

"You're welcome," he says as we sit down at the table to start eating since I'm not sure if Morgan is coming over to eat or not. "How did your doctor's appointment go?"

Just then Morgan enters the house to join us, and I get up to make her a bowl, and she thanks me as I hand it to her as I sit back down.

"So, the appointment went well, and I, uh, I'm eight weeks pregnant," I tell him with a big, happy grin.

"And I'm twelve weeks pregnant," Morgan adds with her own huge smile.

"Oh, my, gawd!" Connor hollers, launching himself out of his seat to hug Morgan and I tightly, and the three of us laugh loudly.

"When are you both due?" he asks once he lets go of us a couple of minutes later, and we sit back down.

"I'm due on February 16th," I say before Morgan answers with; "I'm due on January 19th."

"This is so great! I'm painting both nurseries, and you two are not since the paint fumes are not good for you to breath, and I'm putting together the furniter for the nurseries, too. I will do anything else that you guys need help with," Connor eagerly says between bites.

I swear his smile is going to split his face in half since it's so big, and he dances happily in his seat while we eat, and I know Morgan is just as happy as I am that Connor is as happy about our babies as we are.

"Well, I'm glad you're taking this well," I chuckle before becoming serious. "I am sorry that the baby is going to cry while you're sleeping, but I'm happy you're excited."

Connor frowns momentarly at me before a huge grin returns; "Don't be daft, Cullen. I don't care if the baby cries while I'm sleeping. I'm just excited for the four of you."

"Well, we're glad you're happy since we are going to need your help sometimes until Collin and Kingston come home," Morgan says smiling.

"I'm going to help even when they are home," Connor grins. "Do you know when they are coming home for good?"

"Collin told me his tour is done in seven months, so sadly he won't be home for the baby's birth," Morgan says with sadness.

"Um, Kingston said when he was here on leave that his tour ends in eight months," I reply with a frown.

Connor pouts at us before suggesting; "Well, why don't you two be each others birthing buddies, and I can either video call or record the births for them."

Looking over at Morgan with a raised eyebrow in question, and she nods eagerly, saying; "I think Connor has a wonderful idea!"

"I always have the best ideas, thank you very much!" he chuckles with a huge grin.

"That you do, Con," Morgan agrees with a smile at her brother-in-law.

We finish our dinner, clean up, and then the three of us sit in the living room to watch a movie while we discuss the babies. When Morgan walks home at the end of the night, Connor insists on walking her home.