Epilogue

5 years later -

Let's see, I'm 27-years-old, Kingston is 30-years-old, so is Collin and Morgan, Connor is 20-years-old, and Dean is 28-years-old. Gage and Jace are both 5-years-old as their birthdays were last week. Collin and Kingston have retired from the Army, and both have found jobs in the civilian world. Collin is a high school history teacher, and the high school hockey coach. Kingston is a lawyer, and the assistant couch for the high school hockey team with Collin.

Collin and Morgan have another son named Jason Lance Brown, and he is 3-years-old, and Morgan is currently eight months pregnant with a girl. They are naming their daughter Jaylynn Marie Brown.

Connor has a serious girlfriend named Holly Lynn Knolls, and she is also 20-years-old. She works as a fashion designer, and Connor is a model for the company where she works, as that is where they met. They live together in a cute apartment about two miles away.

Dad retired two years ago, and he has moved back to California, and lives about five miles from us. I think he has finally realized that he needs his family around, and I'm working on a better relationship with him, as is Connor. Mum comes around once a year for Christmas, and she has a new boyfriend, Carl Thompson, and they've been together for about ten years now.

Kingston and I have a 3-year-old son named Garrison James Royce, and a 1-year-old son named Grant Kyle Royce. I'm six months pregnant with another boy, who we are going to name Gabriel Sean Royce, and I think after Gabriel, we are going to be done, unless Kingston really wants to try for a girl.

LIfe has been a crazy journey, but I will forever be grateful for my pen-pal romance with my Kingston. I am glad he broke down my walls that I had built around my heart in regards to loving someone in the military. I don't believe my life could have been any better than it is if I hadn't fallen in love with Kingston.