"New Friends and New Music"

"Here we are," Ethan said, opening the door. She only expected to see Vic, Damiano, and Thomas, so she was surprised to see another girl there. She had short black hair and was sitting on Damiano's lap with his arm around her waist. When Ethan and Rora came through the door, they grabbed everyone's attention. Thomas and Vic came over and hugged her saying hello. Damiano whispered something in the girl's ear and the two of them came over to us.

"Ciao, you must be Aurora. Damiano only briefly told me about you," the girl said.

"I am. You can call me Rora, though. And you are? Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, Ethan just didn't tell me anyone else would be here with the band."

"Oh silly me, I am Giorgia. Damiano's girlfriend, and its fine, I don't think Damiano told the band I was coming until I got here."

The six of them continued chatting, laughing until it was time to go on stage.

liked by vicdeangelis, ethaneskin, giorgiasoleri_ and 82,403 others

tagged: maneskinofficial, ethaneskin, ykaaar, vicdeangelis, thomasraggi_

AuroraBianchi Haven't heard them play yet but I already know it is going to be as fun as hanging out before

CarliValentini Wow I leave for a week and you already replaced me with cooler people
AuroraBianchi Oh shut up, you know you're my one and only bestie😘

vicdeangelis BAHHAAHAHHAAHA WHY DOES EDGAR LOOK SO DISGUSTED
AuroraBianchi I DONT KNOW, I DIDNT NOTICE THAT UNTIL LATER

Sara.chiaro GAAAHHHH im so jealous. tell thomas to get off his phone
AuroraBianchi pretty sure he was texting you babes, you sure you want him to stop
User1 omg is this a new ship #exposed
Sara.chiaro nevermind😅 tell him to text me back when they're done performing

User2 WAIT WHEN DID AURORA AND MÅNESKIN BECOME FRIENDS
User3 DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH AURORA ASKING ME ABOUT ETHAN
AuroraBianchi thanks for that info babes😉

Rora placed her phone down at the table her and Giorgia were sitting at. The band had been doing some last minute setting up and now were about to start playing.

"Hi everybody this is Måneskin, you're listening to Chosen.
Listen clear now, baby
Ya, ya 'cause it begins like," Damiano said before the rest of the band joined in.

Giorgia and Rora spent the rest of the set dancing together and having a couple drinks.

The time sadly came for their last song.

"Next is a song we are releasing soon, so you all get a first listen. Hope you all enjoy For your love," Damiano ended with a wink.

Ethan was in his own headspace the entire set but with this song, Rora noticed him looking up more often and whenever she looked at him, he was already looking up at her. It made her heart flutter. She already knew she liked him, but the drinks she had definitely didn't help her feel anymore calm.