Chapter 10

"I know how to fix it!" Jinora exclaimed, now full of hope. She was absolutely going home.
~~~~
     She lept up, using puffs of air to climb into the sky. She then yelled for Chief Sokka to throw his boomerang again. When the shiny piece of metal went flying, so did the spirit.

     She caught it in a gust of wind and made it keep going. She ran until The Fire's Friend was far behind them before she pushed the boomerang down towards the river. The Time spirit dove after it, and soaked its feet so that there was no more powder.

     She landed breathing heavily as the Time spirit came out of the water. It was jumping, growling, and shaking. After a moment, it calmed down. Its eyes were no longer red but a sparkling crystal blue.

     Looking around, the Time spirit seemed to be confused. He looked at Jinora and gave her a three-mouthed smile. He was sure she had saved him from something but had no idea what. Unused to this place and wanting to be home, the Time spirit flapped his wings and took off into the air towards the mountains.
Jinora returned to the group and landed next to her uncle.

     "So what happens now?" Katara asked.

     "We go back, I guess," Jinora said. "See how much of our home has been destroyed." She was now looking at Bumi and holding his hand.

     "I'm so sorry this happened to you," Avatar Aang said.

     "Don't be sorry Dad," Bumi said. "It's not like you knew this was going to happen."

     "Well, if you ever need anything, just come find us!" Chief Sokka said.

     "Or don't," Katara added, elbowing him.

     "Hey!"

     "Come find older us," she said with a warm smile. Jinora hugged her teenage grandmother before taking Bumi's hand again.

     "Well see you on the other side!" Avatar Aang shouted.

     Jinora had her eyes closed as she concentrated on her own time. With her mother and her father, with Kai. When she opened her eyes, she was home, on Air Temple Island. But nothing was broken the way it had been only moments ago.

     All of the walls had been reconstructed to the way they were before, towering over her head and leading into a beautiful white dome. All of the plants were alive and there was no one in the room, not even Bumi.

     She ran through the temple, calling for her family, but got no response. That was until she came out into the courtyard. The first person she got a glimpse of was Kai. She shouted his name as she ran and threw her arms around him.

     "Jinora!" he said with surprise, hugging her back. "I thought I was never going to see you again!"

     She let go so she could look him in the eyes and said with a grin, "You didn't think I would stand you up did you? We have a date planned." He grinned back. He leaned in to kiss her when her father's voice called out above the other chatter.

     "Jinora, there you are!" She let go of Kai and hugged him the second he was in front of her.

     "I missed you, Daddy," she whispered in his ear.

     "I missed you too, my sweet little girl."

     There were hugs for everyone else and plenty of laughter. She explained what had happened and Korra seemed annoyed that she couldn't have done anything. They all decided to walk through the city and see if there was anything that hadn't been fixed, but everything was back to normal. (I wonder if we'll ever see that)

     That night, all of the Airbender siblings slept in her room, Ikki in the bed, and Meelo and Rohan on the floor. It was nice to finally be back home.

     "What's going on?" Toph asked the others. They were all sitting on the floor of the living room holding hands. Zuko immediately retracted his and the others followed.

     "I don't know," Katara said. "Why are you looking at me like at Aang?"

     "What? Oh, no reason. No reason at all. We should go to bed, it's late."

     Katara was confused by the boy's behavior but decided not to say anything.

     "Yes, sleep!" Sokka said in a very tired voice. They all went to their rooms, wondering why they felt like someone was missing from the group but the exhaustion from the long day of training took them over and they were asleep in minutes. But not Aang. He was still awake remembering the girl, his granddaughter, and the way she looked like Katara, knowing he was going to have a very good life.

~~~~~
I'm sorry! Life said, "Now that your out of school you have no free time!" Because that makes sense(not).
Again, I'm sorry for the wait, I hope you liked it!