First Contact

It's cold in the bathroom stall, I have the money ready in my pockets for when it all goes down. In front of me is Dylan, he seems nervous either by the presence of someone else in the stall next to us or the fact that he has had zero experience with men before. Wait sorry, I forgot to present myself, my name is Mitchell, but you can call me Mitch. I am in grade 7, I am 12 (I know crazy, I'm about to go down on a guy for cash, I deadass don't know what's going on there's too much adrenaline in my body rn to think clearly) anyways, that in front of me is Dylan, we have english together and I find him to be so attractive, he is not queer I think, pretty sure he's not. A few days ago in class, we were hanging out with our peers and I asked him jokingly if I could suck his dick for a few bucks, he said yes and we all laughed it off. Didn't think much of it until later in class when it happened.

However, a few days later he asked me when it would happen and I was kinda surprised. You don't usually expect a thing like that to happen, but since he was down I thought to myself “why not?” so I told him that the day after, so today, at lunch and he said sure. I was super confused but at the same time my horny pre-teen ass was looking forward to it. That day I got home, went into my parents' money drawer and grabbed a good amount of money, around 60 bucks, and went to school the day after. I was sitting in my table at lunch when I feel someone push my chair. I was gonna scream at him to look his way bit them I realised it's Dylan.

I got up and went to the restrooms in the cafeteria. After him, we both started washing our hands to not seem suspicious, he got inside the stall to the left. I waited until it was empty and entered the same stall he got in to. At this moment I am scared, anxious and many other feelings I didn't quite understand. We talked a bit under our breaths when he asks me

— “did you bring the money?”

I said yes, I was interrupted by him covering my mouth, someone else had entered the bathroom and was in the stall next to us, I put my feet on top of the toilet waiting for him to leave. While we're in there we make eye contact with Dylan which leads me to the present moment. I feel my heartbeat in my neck, this pulsating feeling of guilt and anxiety in my legs which makes me feel like a bad guy.

After he leaves I'm there with Dylan. I hand him the money and he takes off his pants, but first he asks me to cover my eyes.

—“why?” I asked
—“i don't really want anyone to see my dick” he replied

Weird request but I agreed.

Before following up I ask him one last time;

—“are you sure you wanna go on with this?”
—“yeah, I'm sure”

Now that I have his consent, I go down on him and start blowing him, nothing eventful, he stopped me right before he came and told me that it's best if we leave quickly. I understand, so we leave. I leave first in order to not raise any suspicions, a few minutes later while being in my table I see him coming out of the bathroom. My mind is trying to comprehend what happened but I'm not really sure. I go home that day and text him.

“Wanna talk?”

I wait for his answer until he finally replies.