He's a tease

I read the notification that says:

– Dylan: Hey, so regarding today I was really nervous, sorry for leaving but I didn't hate it, maybe we could do it again someday cause I really need the money. Just don't tell anyone what happened. Take care xx

I replied:

–Hey, sure, I just didn't want this to be weird lmao, you too take care.

I was so relieved by the fact that we were ok but at the same time I got to thinking about all I was doing. I am extremely young, I'm barely 12, and I'm stealing money from my parents to blow some guy I find attractive, there may be something wring with me. And don't get me wrong, it's not my first sexual experience but I couldn't really comprehend the reasoning behind my actions.

I went to school the day after. Had English in second period, I was so nervous about everything. We had a group assignment I decided to join Dylan and a girl named Julie who was often with us in class. Nothing much happened until I felt Dylan's foot rubbing on my dick. I was so shocked and excited, I moved to make it easier to rub. I was really turned on by the fact that someone could see, specially with how close Julie was and knowing Dylan is straight.

We were in the corner of the whole classroom, Dylan was in the pure bifurcation between the two walls opposite to the door and I was I front of him. He then started moving his eyes to send me a message, at first I didn't get it but them I realised what he meant. I said I was super uncomfortable and tried to get cozy in my seat, Julie told me to move my chair and I decided to get next to Dylan. Then we were both facing the same direction with Julie in our whole opposite. He took the opportunity to whip out his cock. He was rock hard, I started to notice he really enjoyed physical contact which made me doubt whether he was bisexual or even gay.

He covered his dick with a jacket and I decided to go ahead and touch it. The warmth of his dick against my hand made it feel like I was playing with play dough, I went ahead and started going up and down softly until we saw Mrs. Elizabeth, out teacher coming our way. I got so scared wondering if she saw anything we were doing.

–“What are you doing guys?’’ she asked

–“We are trying to find ways to connect the concept of altruism to the reading in the book” Julie replied.

I managed to swiftly get my hand off Dylan’s pants right on time before Mrs. Elizabeth got to out desk. We chatted with her for a while before she left

–“Well, I'll let you guys get back to work, good job”

I was so relieved that she didn't question whether Dylan and I were doing something. When I went to grab Dylan's dick again je had already zipped up his zipper, he winked at me before moving my hand from top of his pants. I got back to focusing on the reading. It was a reading about a group of activists in Australia who were cleaning the beaches and helping animals. I could t stop thinking about Dylan's body tho, it was so hot I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if it was physical or emotional attraction. Mind you I am 12, it's not like I have lots of experience romantically.