The beginning of the end.

When things got back to normal we kept on fucking.

I was cumming in his chest like twice and week, I even sticked my dick up his ass once (it was so difficult but we worked it through), but he still wasn't cumming.

I started wondering whether Dylan was physically able to cum, I mean we were 12 and at the end of the day not every guy develops as quick as I did. I also realised he was really scared of being romantically intimate with another guy, or maybe just me. He refused to kiss me, and I saw sex from my past experience as this romantic action, though my experience wasn't the best. I tried several times to get him to kiss me, I tried to steal one kiss, I promised 20 dollars more for a kiss and he still refused.

That time I tried stealing a kiss was hilarious. We were you know, doing the deed and all of the sudden we feel someone enter the bathroom, we were on stall number 1 and I made sure to lift my feet.

-Is anyone there? They knocked.

None other than Mr. fucking Hans and his other teacher friend whom I absolutely hated, his name was like Lewis? I don't remember, all I remember him for was him entering the bathrooms that time and dressing up like the joker for Halloween, what a loser, but that's besides the point.

Dylan and I were silent, no one dared to say a word, he put my hand over my mouth to muzzle me¹ and I did the same. 

Hans kept on going, he knocked again, he could tell there was someone inside but due to the lack of response he left, he kept on talking with the other joker wannabe guy, I will never forget how much fear I felt that moment, cause one thing is a student coming in, cause if they said anything no one would believe them, but if a teacher came in there could be serious consequences, imagine getting my parents called to school for having gay sex in a cafeteria bathroom while I wasn't out of the closet, it was my biggest fear.

But man I hated not being able to feel fully close with him and bond, any attempts at it felt like a loss of time, I hated it.

As I said, I didn't have much friends, to the point where Shane was someone who I considered my best friend. I was close to Mary, a girl that was in my 4th grade class who then after switching classes felt stuck up to me, there was also Dan who I had maths with too and he had been my friend since 4th grade, but we weren't like close enough for me to say like a close friendship, Annie was also kind of a friend but after our rocky relationship in 6th grade where thanks to some bitch started messing with our friendship and it took a hard time to heal, nevertheless we worked on it slowly.

The thing with Mary is I felt like we were in two different worlds, we became friends after she was back in my class and she was like the HBIC and she was very social and was friends with everyone, whilst I was not like that, I was hated throughout 4th grade and well I never made the best impression. I wanted to fit in so bad but I simply couldn't. I had to stand out

Mary was super close friends with Dylan, they both were on the same social circle, they had the same friends, same interests, etc. 

But that was even more painful, considering I was so close to both of them and yet so far away from him, in the sense not as a piece of meat you consume and discard but as someone I could love and trust, I mean shit he had my penis in my mouth but we never talked about anything outside our bathroom stall, he had really lost confidence in me.

And the worst part? I didn't even keep my mouth shut after that, to me gossip was more valuable than being friends with Felipe, but I didn't think people were gonna tell him either, because at the end of the day you don't reach out to someone and be like heyy is it true you are fucking Mitchell? But I was dead wrong. What did I expect from a 7th grade class full of teenagers that also started joining apps like ask.fm and sarahah. 

I wanted to die.

1: It was really fucking hot btw