𝙋𝘼𝙄𝙉

TW: SELF HARM, PANIC ATTACK.

Btw this chapter is eek- the next one is wayyy better ;)
________________________

Those words that left his lips made me want to cry for the rest of my life and never stop, ever. I've been so in love with him, with the idea that I had of him and now his true self is finally coming out.

A blond fucking bitch that cares about no one.

I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling the cold wind kissing my cheeks, as I looked at the view. I didn't slept in my room yesterday, but in the balcony not wanting to meet anyone eyes, and definitely not his silver hues. I've been crying the whole night and at this point I was completely numb, no matter how hard I tried to let a single tear roll down my cheeks- it wasn't possible.

And at this point, for me, this was all a lie.

Our relationship.

That he didn't care about me, used me for my body, and that he didn't love me- he just needed me for his needs and now that I am pregnant he wants me to get an abortion.

"Clemence?" A voice called from inside of the living room, But I had no energy to respond. "Clemen-" the door of the balcony opened and stepping in Chris looking worried.

But as soon as his crystal blue eyes landed on mine, his face paled. "Darling- W-what are you doing here?" He quaked, taking off his yellow sweater before marching towards me where I was laying on a mattress with only a small blanket wrapped around my waist.

He pulled me up by my shoulders and his eyes widened. "Your lips are blue and your entire fucking face is pale- fuck." Chris looked like he wanted to yell at me for doing this, even worse slap me right across the face- but he stayed calm, putting sweater on me and the scent of cinnamon and strong cologne filled my nostrils.

"I heard what Draco said yesterday but this isn't a reason why you should sleep in the balcony- your baby is suffering right now." Chris hoarsely spoke, extremely mad.

"Come on. Get up." He demanded standing up, but when I tried, a cry escaped my lips as i felt pain on my lower back. "Now the baby is punishing you-" he knelt down, grabbing my thighs, and wrapped my legs around my waist so he could hold me.

I buried my head in the crook of his neck, seeing black dots in front of me, I felt like I was about to faint. "Chris i dont feel-"

"That's because you fucking stayed in the balcony the whole entire night- and It's freezing cold." He huffed, bringing me inside of the apartment. "I think you need to take a bath." He muttered, entering the bathroom.

He placed me down on the sink and cupped my cheeks. "Take a bath and ill make you something to eat." He spoke, rubbing his thumb in circle. I nodded and with that he left making sure to close the door behind him.

I didn't feel like having a bath so I took my clothes off and entered the shower, the warm water collided with my back as I let out a long sigh and close my eyes.

Draco's words repeated in my mind:

« Get a fucking abortion, I don't want that baby. »