𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙀

C l e m e n c e

"Well," Chris started letting out a breath. I tilted my head to the side, my eyes glued on his blue eyes. "My parents they.. died helping Draco's parents in the battle of hogwarts back in 1998." His eyes looked away from mine, as if he was deep in thoughts. My hand reached for his, and I squeezed it. "I'm sorry." I whispered, rubbing my thumb in circle over his flesh.

He looked down at our hands before interviewing them, "what happened if you don't mind me asking?" I questioned, as his thumb started playing with mine. "I was with Draco in the Slytherin common room fighting against the death eaters as our parents were someone in the castle fighting as well, after Longbottom managed to kill the snake- Hermione came running towards us and said something about our parents being terribly injured. We both ran only to find them in their own pool of blood." He explained and my heart broke when I heard his voice crack.

"How was your mother?" I suddenly asked and he smiled looking up the ceiling. "She was full of light, beautiful, intelligent. She would always come and read me a bedtime story even when I was 18." He chuckled, thinking about the memories. "My dad.. it was hard for him to show us how much he loved us. He was raised to be heartless, emotionless. But deep down we knew that he loved us, he was amazing, very funny always used to joke around and teach me some spells." I smiled at him, I was about to say something but stopped when he spoke again.

"I had a younger sister she was 11 when the battle started." He but the inside of his cheeks, his face hardening.

I was eleven too.

"What happened to her?"

"I don't know.. she just disappeared. I looked everywhere- in Hogwarts, the cells were death eaters would put the victims in but there was no sign of her. I searched the whole entire country for her, didn't sleep for two years and after realising that I would never find her. I stopped." His face fell just thinking about the memories and I wanted to do nothing more than embrace him into a hug.

"She would be 19 by now." He frowned but then looked at me. "You're 19 too right?" He questioned and I nodded. "When's your birthday?" He questioned, as he stopped playing with my thumb.

"February 12"

"That's in one month." He smirked, before putting a his index on his chin. "Mmhm wonder what I should get you." He squinted his eyes thinking. "You don't have to get anything for me, Chris." I chuckled now staring at his side profile. "Hey-!" I suddenly exclaimed, getting up on my elbows as our fingers were still interlocked. "How old are you?" I raised a brow at the black haired man smirking at me.

He placed his forearm behind his head and let out a dramatic breath.

"I am 26."

My eyes widened and a gasp escaped my lips. "You're lying." I didn't believe him, he looked much younger, like he was twenty three/ four. "I'm not." He calmly said, his smirk turning into a smile.

"That's- you're very old." I chuckled, sitting up properly and taking my hand out of his warm one. " Ouch." He placed his hand over his chest pretending to be hurt. "Do you even know how old Draco is?" He continued raising a brow.

"Yup, twenty four."

"And you're nineteen."

"What about it?" I smirked, looking down at the man who had a scowl on his face.

It was eight pm and the two had still not return. I started getting worried but Chris told me not to since it wasn't good for the baby. "Do you have a name for the little vixen?" He asked, eating strawberry yogurt.