𝙀𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙋𝙀

Before I start writing this chapter, I just want to say that I personally do NOT hate Astoria. I don't understand why people hate her so much when the only time we saw her was in the last scene of deathly hallows and she did nothing wrong. I understand that some people hate her because of the fan fics but always remember that Draco once said;

"I would sell my soul for another minute with Astoria."

Mature content ahead.

Enjoy :)

_____________________

C l e m e n c e

I woke up only to realise that my head wasn't buried in Draco's neck. Sitting up, I walked in the bathroom and was about to brush my teeth until my foot touched a soft material. Frowning I looked down only to see a beige winter dress laying on the floor. Picking it up, i realised that it wasn't mine. Did he bring another girl? No- he didn't.'maybe it's iris's dress' I thought, but then remembered that she doesn't wear dresses. I felt my blood boil, but also sadness taking over me. am I not enough?

Gripping the dress tightly I marched towards the door, violently opening and walking towards the living room. There were four different voices talking; Chris, Iris, Draco... and another feminine voice that i didn't who it belonged to.

When I stepped my foot in the room, their head snapped to mine. "Good morning darling." Chris muttered softly, sipping his coffee from his mug that had several cats on it. Choosing to not greet him, I examined the room. Only for my gaze to fall on the tall brunette sitting down on the armchair. She had a cut on her left cheek that looked freshly new. Did they do this? "Love." Draco stood up from his chair, reaching for me but I slapped his hand away. "Is this one of your new whores?" I snapped, raising my hand that was holding Woman's dress. His gaze shifted to the dress in my hand and sighed.

"It's not what it looks like."

"Oh please," I laughed, "it's not what it looks like," I mimicked his voice, making Iris choke on her biscuit. "Is that the only thing you boys have to say every time we see you with another girl?" I scoffed throwing the dress on his face.

Draco caught the dress before it could even hit his face.

"Are you done?" Draco growled, crossing his arms over his defined chest. Clenching my jaw I nodded looking up at the platinum blond. The wizard explained everything that happened from the minute he stepped into the bathroom.

Fucking Astoria Greengrass.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, looking away. Draco smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling towards his chest. "It's okay, darling." He whispered kissing the top of my head.

"Eww." Iris and Chris both said at the same time. "Draco's acting all soft thats gross." Iris chuckled sipping her tea. "No- not at all." Astoria stated, her brown eyes staring at Draco's silver hues. "Shut up." Chris groaned, throwing the brunette a pencil- hitting her forehead.

"What was that for?!" She yelled, palming the side of her forehead. "What is she doing here?" I asked looking at Astoria with a deathly glare. I loath her. "We don't really know why," Chris spoke tilting his head to the side, his blue eyes looking at Astoria's. "But she did told us that she's here to help us." He finished, now looking at me.