CHAPTER 09 ( PART TWO )

Chapter Nine Part TwoEzra Holmes

Ezra Holmes

Princess's fucking dress was driving me insane, especially when she would sway her hips to the music like that in front of every guy dancing on the dance floor. When she swayed her hips, her dress would lift up just a little bit, revealing her beautiful slender long legs, and when her legs were revealed, that lured in a lot of more guys, more guys she had to try and fight off.

That was the case until she just caved and started to dance with a random guy.

Hell, she didn't even hesitate choosing a random guy to dance with, but when he went behind her and threw his hands onto her waist-she pulled away from him and danced on her own again like she owned the entire fucking dance floor.

She knew what she was doing and it drove me completely fucking insane.

She caught me staring at her once or twice once she walked onto the dance floor, and when she caught me staring at her, she would turn her back towards me and start to sway her hips seductively again. It was that or she lifted her shot glass into the air and would smile at me when she swallowed the alcohol down.

That was four, if not more, shot glasses of vodka later. I think she was on her fifth shot now. I might be wrong; I lost count after a while, but the princess was still up and dancing on her own two feet' not crawling around the dance floor like a damn spider. Her stance was also great for someone who just polished so much vodka shots in such little time, and not even two hours have passed yet.

I swipe a hand across my face and turn my attention towards Bear seated across from me. He held his beer bottle in his hand, paying attention to the princess who danced alone on the dance floor now while guys watched from a distance.

Nikko, Storm and Junior were also focusing on how the princess danced. Her hands were in the air now and her hips were swaying and she had her eyes closed as if she was focusing on the lyrics blasting through the speakers, but unlike Bear, they weren't looking at her with longing; they kept a close eye on her to make sure that she's safe, and that the hungry guys were keeping their distance even though that she can take care of herself. I know that for a damn fact. I still have bruising underneath my eyes from the punching bag incident.

Bear takes a swig from his beer bottle and gets up from the chair. "I need to head to the bathroom." He announces and walks away without glancing back at us. I did, however, notice that he looked at Raya again before he disappeared through the sea of bodies to get to the bathroom on the other side of the club.

He looked at her as if he wished that she was his and I don't know why that thought made me sneer at him.

Storm noticed the sneer and raised a single eyebrow my way.