INTRODUCTION

Name: Alessandro Baggio

Birthname: Alessandro Roberto O'Hara

Birthday: 11th July 1999

Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Position: Striker

Type: Modern No. 9

Youth career: AC Milan (2011-2017)

Senior Career:

• AC Milan (2017-2018): 8 goals in 10 league matches

• West Ham United (2018-?): currently 21 goals in 34 league matches appearance.

Backstory:

Alessandro Baggio was born in 11th of July 1999 in Atlanta, Georgia. His parents are Dan O'Hara and Julia Baggio. His mother gave birth of him 2 years after he married Dan O'Hara, an American man that divorced her wife for Julia. When Alessandro was 10 years old, his parents got divorced when his father decided to return back to his first wife; Karen where he has 3 children with; Jerry, Kelley and Erin. Due to this reason, Alessandro and his mother moved out to Milan, Italy. In Italy, his uncle that is one of the legend in Italian football; Roberto Baggio saw some potential in him and started to train him for 2 years. When he was 12 years old, he was accepted to be part of AC Milan academy. When he was 16 years old, he was called up for Italy U17 squad for 2015 UEFA Under-17 Championship. He managed to score 6 goals in the group stage and help Italy to qualify to the quarter-final but they was defeated by France 4-3 with Alessandro scored a hattrick for Italy. Despite got knocked out, Alessandro managed to be crowned as the golden boots winner with 9 goals. Despite the success, Alessandro received a sad news a week after he returned to Italy as his mother died in a car crash. When he managed to contact his father, Dan told him to not contact him anymore as he didn't want anything to do with Alessandro and his mother anymore before Alessandro can inform him about the death of his mother. A few months later, he was called up for Italy U21 to be part of UEFA European U21 Championship where he scores 6 goals in 5 matches to help Italy to end the tournament as the runner-up and qualify to 2016 Olympic Games in Rio. In the tournament, Alessandro came across his half-sister; Kelley. They got into in a big fight as their relationship between them are always being bad. It needs some of their teammates to stop them from fighting by taking them away from each other. In that tournament, Italy ended up winning the gold medal after defeating the host nation; Brazil 5-4 on the penalty shotout with Alessandro scored the final goal for Italy. As for the USWNT in women's tournament, they were knocked out in the quarterfinal by Sweden.

At the age of 18 years old, he was called up for AC Milan senior tean where he managed to score 8 goals in 10 matches. He didn't get a call-up for Italy because he was just a bench warmer in domestic actions. He only stay there for 1 season before moved out to West Ham United. This had been a great turning point for him as he managed to currently scored 21 goals in the league to put himself in the top 5 of the league. Despite his achievement, he still didn't get a call-up for Italy making him once to consider to change his national team to USA but call it off after remember how bad his father and half siblings treated him.