PROLOUGE

Summer 2016, Olympic Games Rio;

That day after arriving at Rio, Alessandro went for a walk alone. He then stop at a shop to check on the items sold there when suddenly;

"What is the loser like you doing here?" Alessandro turned around and saw his half-sister; Kelley O'Hara.

"Mind your own business, cane" replied Alessandro.

"So, you do know how to speak in English, huh" said Kelley.

"Would you mind to leave me alone and act like I'm not exist?" asked Alessandro.

"No. There's no way I let go someone that was born from the whore that break my parents' marriage to go away that easy" replied Kelley.

"A whore? Do you ever look at the mirror because when you do so, you'll see the whore. Not the expensive one, of course. I'm sure her mother is a cheaper bitch" said Alessandro causing Kelley to angry.

"Take back what you just said!" said Kelley furiously.

"What if I don't want to do so?" asked Alessandro.

"TAKE. IT. BACK!" replied Kelley with a high tone voice.

"Fuck off" said Alessandro causing Kelley to punch him on his face hard causing it to bleed.

"Take that, asshole!" said Kelley.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to touch me, bitch?" said Alessandro before pushed Kelley.

"Don't you know how to respect woman, you bastard?!" asked Kelley curiously.

"You ain't woman. You're the most useless bitch in this world. You want a fight? I'll give you one" said Alessandro. Then, some Italy Olympic men squad's player and USWNT players came and separated them away.

"Calmati, Alessandro.  Siamo in pubblico qui" said Bernardeschi. (Calm down, Alessandro. We're in public here)

"Come posso farlo?  Quella puttana che insulta mia madre morta" replied Alessandro. (How can I do so? That bitch insulting my dead mother)

"Sai, andiamocene da qui.  Prima che le cose peggiorino" said Romagnoli. (You know, let's go away from here. Before things get worse)

"Grande idea.  Andiamo adesso" said the captain; Bianchetti before he and the rest brought Alessandro back with them. (Great idea. Let's go now)

"Hey, son of a bitch! Don't ever think that I'll ever acknowledge you as my brother. You're not an O'Hara!" yelled Kelley despite she was hold by Alex Morgan and Hope Solo.

"That name is a fucking rubbish for me. I am Alessandro Baggio and always been Baggio. So, fuck off with O'Hara!" replied Alessandro before gives Kelley a double middle finger.

"You son of a bitch. Alex, Hope. Let me go. I want to tear him apart" said Kelley.

"Tear me apart? You just all talk like your good for nothing father!" replied Alessandro. Before Alessandro and Kelley can say anything more, their teammates quickly took them away and leave that place.

"Di che si tratta, Sandro?" asked Bernardeschi. (What is that all about, Sandro?)

"Non voglio parlare di lei" replied Alessandro. (I don't want to talk about her) The boys just shook their head.

Meanwhile with American player;

"What is that, Kel?" asked Alex.

"He started it first" replied Kelley.

"Yeah, stop lying. I saw you walk to him. Seriously, do you really need to talk to him?" asked Hope.

"I just want him to know that he is never my brother" replied Kelley.

"He never called himself with your last name, Kel. Which means he didn't want anything to do with you" said Alex.

"That's true. Just leave him alone. Act like he's not exist or something" said Hope then. Kelley just remained silent.

Quarterfinal of Women's Football;

The match between USA and Sweden was tied 1-1 and the match was dragged in to a penalty shotout. It is the 5th kick with both team already missed once and the score right now is Sweden 4-3 USA. Kelley must score to keep the chance to go to the semi-final still alive. Once the referee blew his whistle, Kelley kicked the ball to the left side of the goal but too bad that the ball hits the post before went out of play. All Swedish players are celebrating their success to make it through to the semi-final.

"That's why you're a defender. You can't even score a fucking penalty!" said Alessandro as the USWNT players are walking to the dressing room. The Italy players are there as they want to check on the stadium before they decided to watch to match since they already there despite Alessandro's objection. Kelley gave him a death glare.

"What? Want to cry now? Uh-huh. Go ahead" said Alessandro before Bianchetti knocked his head.

"Abbastanza di questo.  Ora torniamo al nostro hotel" said Bianchetti before all of them returned back to their hotel. (Enough of that. Now, let's go back to our hotel)

Final match of 2016 Olympics Games;

The match between Italy and the host; Brazil was tied 1-1 until the end of extra time and the result of the match needs to be decided with a penalty shotout. The current score right now is 4-4 with no team is missing a score. That moment, Rafinha is getting ready to take the kick. Once the referee blew his whistle, Rafinha kicked the ball to left side of the goal but too bad as Bardi managed to read it before jumped at the right direction before catch the ball firmly. Then, it's time for Alessandro to take a kick.

"You won't score it. Trust me!" yelled Kelley. She and some of her teammates were there because Kelley want to give Alessandro a payback.

"Are they really siblings? They really hate each other" said HAO.

"I know. They're like a sworn enemy here" replied Christen.

"Because we are. And for god sake, that bastard is not my brother!" said Kelley. Then, the referee blew his whistle before Alessandro kicked it to left side. Weverton managed to dive at the right direction but the ball hits the post before bounced into the net to give Italy the gold medal of Olympic Games. While celebrating, Alessandro saw Kelley among the supporters. He quickly pointed at Kelley before making a 'Shut Up' sign to Kelley before continue celebrating with his teammates while Kelley stormed out from the stadium.