Back to the Common Room

(Y/n)'s POV

'She's such a bitch!'

I slowly made my way back to the common room.

'Why is life so complicated!' I mentally sighed, '' my father couldn't who I date...can he?'

Ever since he returned, the air seems heavier, even when he's not around. I've never been happier to be at school.

With the ministry not believing Voldemort is back, there is little security, so he's been able to rally forces.

Whatever is going to happen, it's going to happen sooner then everyone suspects.....like world war three for muggles (it's terrifying that it's true....)

I don't want any part of it.

'Maybe if I kill Umbitch....I could wait out the apocalypse in Azkaban....no my family is batshit crazy and would break me out....I could still kill her...'

I was woken out of my trance when I heard laughter. Looking up I saw the Twins sneaking out of Snape's classroom.

"This'll be good Fred," snickered George, "totally" Fred grinned.

"Ahem"

They both jumped upon hearing me.

"Whatcha doin'" I grinned at them. I've always loved the twins, they are the only ones that make me feel normal....because they don't treat me different. Even Ember got on well with them when she was here....and she hates everyone.

"Oh nothing," Fred started with an innocent look adorning his face, "nothing at all" George finished with a matching innocent look.

"You guys are such muppets," they both faked hurt, "you wound us Riddle" they spoke in unison.

"Whatever you pranksters, you know I love y'a, I'll bail you out of detention!" I laughed as I walked away towards the Slytherin Common Room.

Fred and George always brighten my day. Even with Umbitch around, they can still be who they are.

When I finally got to the dungeon common room, it was fairly empty.

Slytherins did not like to "hang out" with each other.

The only ones in the room where Draco, Blaise, Sasha, Goyle and......Pansy, ew.

It was Sasha who noticed me first, "Hey girl, how was your detention?" She slumped back onto Blaise's lap and crossed her arms.

I knew she couldn't stand Umbridge.

"It was fine," I said, taking my rightful seat upon my throne - Draco's lap. His hands automatically went to my hips to keep me steady.

His hands on me always makes me feel really good, like sparks in the pit of my stomach.

"I got away lucky, Potter had his words carved into his hand!" I said with a pained look on my face.

'Poor Harry'

"Oh who cares" Pansy dramatically sighed.

"I'm sorry....what are you here for?" I glared at her.

"Because I am apart of Draco's group" she spoke to me like I was a child.

Before I could respond, all of us jumped at the horrendously loud sneeze Sasha gave off.

"You okay?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah," she started, then glared at pugface, "I'm just allergic to Bullshit!"

Pansy scoffed and ran out of the room as we all sat there laughing.

Hopefully Umbitch won't cause too much hassle.

- Time Skip brought to you by Maury the Hormone Monster 👹-

Third Person POV

Soon it was just Draco and (Y/n) left in the common room.

Draco laid on the sofa with her between his legs, head rested on his chest. Both so comfortable in each other's company that an eternity would pass and they wouldn't know.

"Can we talk?," (Y/n) said, sitting up to look Draco in the eye, "are we allowed to do this?" Her question confused the blonde boy before realisation hit him.

"I'm not sure. My father said that our relationship was 'on hold'" he signed, bringing his knees up.

"My father told me I could only date you on the basis of your fathers 'success'," the teens stared at each other in sorrow.

Suddenly Draco felt (Y/n) straddle him. She leaned down towards his ear, "But what they don't know, won't hurt them" she smiled as she felt his hands back on her hips. Reigniting the sparks in her pit of her stomach.
"They won't see me do this...." Draco's breath hitched in his throat as he felt her soft lips suck, nip and kiss his neck from his ear down his jaw.

His grip on her hips become harder, (Y/n) smirked, she'd been waiting for a long time. She adjusted herself on his hips, making sure she rutted against his hips as she did.

She could feel what her lips were doing to him. This only made her more eager. Running her tongue along his bottom lip, silently asking for access. Which he granted her.

(Y/n) thought she was in control, as she rut her hips against his. Dancing her tongue along his.

When all of a sudden, she was on her back with Draco towering over her.

Lips still connected.

His hand slowly moving up her hip towards her chest. (Y/n) has never felt everything she felt then at once. Her heartbeat racing, the taste of his mint flavoured lips, her stomach sparked and her Downstairs aches with want. Yet she wanted more.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer and deeper into the kiss.

(Y/n) couldn't wait to see where this led. She had only heard stories from older students and her sister.

Suddenly all her senses went off as Draco pulled away from her.

Someone was coming down the stairs.

'No!!' Both Draco and (Y/n) shouted in their head.

"Yo, Snapes going to do lights out check soon!" It was Blaise.

At least they were warned. Would have been embarrassing for Snape to catch them.

"Carry this on tomorrow?" (Y/n) smirked at the blonde.

"Definitely" he squeezed her one last time before retreating to his dorm.

'Today was a good day' (Y/n) sighed in delight, anxious for tomorrow to come.

"Things will get better"

/\/\/\/\

* Hey guys! So how do you like chapters like this? I know it was short but was just to give a taste.

Nothing too heavy as they are still 15/16, maybe I'll go further when they get older, if that's what people want? And are comfortable with!