6|Anna?

Noah was in heaven. Anna was bent over him calling his name. She was going to kiss him, he pouted his lips. He has been waiting for her to come to him from the minute he felt her arse against his thighs. She was just so, full.

A smacking sound was heard resounding throughout the room. Blinking Noah found himself. He was dreaming, however, what was very real was that Anna was trapped between him and the bed. Her face flushed. There was also a stinging sensation on his cheek. She slapped him.

Her hands pushed upwards trying to lift him off of her but he wasn't having it. He grabbed her wrists and held them above her head in one hand. The other hand, he used to caress the soft flesh of her face. She was beautiful.

Anna was surprised. She had come in to wake him up as well as ask him to accompany her to church again. She knocked before she entered, called his name at least thrice and came inside. She leaned over the side of the bed and shook him. He had his lips puckered. It was comical that he was having one of those dreams.

Before she could shake him awake he pulled her on to the bed and flipped them so that he was on top. She slapped him, she had no idea what else to do. Here with hands above her head and squirming she had no idea if it was a good or bad thing.

She believed him when he said he would never hurt her. Under him however, with his friend poking into her hip she had no idea what to do. "Noah, you have to get up now. I made breakfast and I have to get Aaron ready for church." She was whispering.

His nose found its' way to the crook of her neck. "Yuh smell good." His voice was gruff when he said it. Laced with sleep. He wouldn't mind having her laying under him at all times. She was incredible. He was seeing himself with her more and more every day.

He placed a kiss on her neck before he left the bed. She scrambled to get his room tidy. She changed his sheets, his curtains and even did his laundry. It was like having a wife minus having an intimate relationship.

Aaron was ready for church and waiting when Noah joined him. He was wearing a navy blue suit so that he and the little boy could match. He decided he would rather go to church with Aaron than stay home alone.

"Mommy looks pretty." Aaron commented as his mother came into view. He knew Noah liked his mommy because he was always staring at her. He knew his mommy was pretty because men in the community always say she is and she looked a bit like him.

"Your mommy is beautiful." Noah supplied as he took in Anna's appearance, she was matching with them too. Well with Aaron, there was no way for her to know that he was coming too.

Her navy blue dress showed up much of her frame. She wore a pair of heels he had never seen her in. "Why are you in heels?" Something about it seemed wrong, she always went for flats.

"Because you are driving." She said dryly as if he had an obligation to take her anywhere. Where did this attitude come from? "How did you know that I was coming?" he was baffled. He didn't give away anything. He didn't even make his official decision until this morning.

"Well if you didn't get up, I would just have to convince you." He groaned, his dreams would have come through if he had just been a little more patient. He hung his head in disappointment.

"It's not what you think." Anna stated as she walked hand in hand with Aaron towards the car. Once they got to church Aaron steered them to empty middle seats.

Apparently they were the best seats in the house. Close enough to the pastor and close enough to the door.

People were going around greeting each other, signifying that church had just began. An elderly man took a stand at the pulpit. He was stout and already sweating even when the fans were on. He had to be the pastor.

"Good Morning church and welcome to another faithful day of worship. Are you happy to be in the house of the Lord?" a collective "yes pastor" could be heard throughout the church. "Our opening scripture will be read by our dear sister Anna Reeves."

The pastor stepped away from the microphone and occupied his seat near the pulpit. Noah looked over to Anna she seemed tensed for some reason. He had no idea what her surname was and she made no move to get up.

"A pleasant good morning church" Ms. Reeves addressed the congregation. "The scripture readings is taken from John 3 reading verses 1 through 17." Noah zoned out. Who was this other Anna? Was this the Anna he was told about by Maggie?

She was darker in complexion than his Anna; may be the same chocolate shade as him. She was pretty, attractive maybe, to other men. He was not intrigued by her the same way as he was with Aaron's mother.

Aaron looked between the adults. Noah seemed surprised to see Ms. Anna. His mother had a worried look on her face and was playing with her hands nervously. His mother didn't seem to like Ms. Anna; she was always tense when the lady came around.

Noah was confused. This Ms. Reeves seemed more like the figurative church girl than his Anna. She looked conservative if her dress was any indication. Not that she had much to show either. She had a nice figure and all but she wasn't anything close to his Anna.

He watched Ms. Reeves for most of the service and she sat with a little boy, probably no older than three years. She seemed like a nice enough person and so after the service he approached her. He intended to introduce himself and ask her if she wanted to catch up sometime.

He had no intention to date her but he could get to know her to figure out whether she was the Anna or not. He wished for the latter. "Hi, I am Noah, Noah Andrews." Noah outstretched his hand to the lady for a handshake. That was when he noticed that she was almost as tall as he was.

Unlike with the other Anna who came up just below his shoulder Ms. Reeves came up to his nose. Considerably taller than Anna. He didn't like it, made him quite uncomfortable actually. Ms. Reeves took his hand. "It is nice to officially meet you Noah and extend my condolences."

Ms. Reeves was waiting for this from the moment she heard that poor old Maggie had died. Everyone knew Noah had done well for himself over the years and was as rich as they come. He could probably set her and her son Caiden for life. She wanted him; needed his money.

That explained the jealousy that stung as the heifer Anna walked into church on his arm. It was a pity she shared her name. She was not good enough for him, and her child ran around getting into fights; the bastard seed. The bastard seed that she refused to tell the world the origin of.

"Noah the church is having a chicken back fest next week and we would be delighted if you would come." She held onto his hand longer than necessary and when she let go made sure to find Anna with her eyes delivering a victory smile. To Noah it might have seemed flirty.

Anna hated Ms. Reeves because the moment Anna arrived in Mayfields the lady had been pestering her. The witch had claimed to know exactly who Aaron's father was and that Anna was just some bimbo from hell. Anna would show her bimbo from hell.

Anna wasn't the one who got drunk at some party and asked to be knocked up. She was not the one with a jailbird for a baby daddy and she most certainly was not the one to be taunted. Grabbing hold of Aaron she walked over to where Gary was talking to Ms. Joy.

"Excuse me." She said brushing her hand on Gary's to get his attention. "Hello Ms. Joy, sorry to interrupt but could I borrow him?" Anna inquired as the old lady watched their exchange.

"Tek im, tek im gwaan yaw miss." Ms. Joy stated as she shook her head muttering about children these days not having an inkling of manners. "My apologies for interrupting I bet her story was quite interesting." Anna tried to seem ashamed, but she wasn't.

She had manners and she had no idea what the old lady was on about nor would she dwell on it.

"Not half as interesting as you." Gary had spotted Noah talking to Ms. Reeves and something told him Anna was here to make Noah jealous but no matter. He would take what he could get.

"Could you take us home please?" Anna was sincere in her questioning. She saw no reasons to stay around. "Mommy wait on Noah." Aaron piped up. He had made his detest for Gary clear and was not too enthused by going anywhere with the man.