Everything About You

You tore out his heart and Silva said, "Good job. You still need to learn how to do it without blood though." You nodded and looked over at Killua. Killua smiled at you and put his hands behind his head. It had been about a year since you were kidnapped, and you were actually slowly falling for Killua.

You retracted your nails and Silva said, "We'll continue our training tomorrow. I'll call Amane to get rid of this person's body." You looked back at Silva and asked, "What do I do with the heart?" Silva took it out of your hand and said, "I'll give it to Mike. Now get out of my sight." You and Killua left his room and went back to Killua's room.

You sat down on the bed and waited for your foot to be handcuffed to the bedpost. Killua shook his head and said, "No need. I want you to meet my little sister, Alluka. Though, I need to explain her ability to you." Killua explained Alluka's powers to you and then led you down to the basement with Silva. When you walked into a room in the basement, there was a little girl sitting there with light blue eyes and black hair.

She smiled and Killua and said, "Big brother! I'm so glad you're here. Oh, who's this?" Killua put his hand on your shoulder and said, "This is Y/N. She's my girlfriend." You looked at Killua in confusion and he gave you a look to basically say just go with it. You looked at Alluka and said, "Hello, little one."

Killua pulled his phone out of his pocket and held it up to his ear. Killua put his phone back in his pocket after a little while and said, "I'll be right back. Gon's here." Killua left the room and you quickly looked at Alluka.

You put your hands on Alluka's shoulders and said, "Alluka, give me three commands." Alluka thought to herself for a while and then smiled and said, "Y/N, give me a drop of your blood." You nodded and used the nail tactic Silva taught you and then stabbed your palm.

You held your hand over Alluka's hands and bled into her hands. Alluka giggled and said, "Y/N, rip off a hangnail." You did as she said and lastly Alluka said, "Y/N, give me a hug." You bent down and gave Alluka a long hug. Suddenly, Alluka's eyes and mouth turned completely black.

You took a deep breath and said, "Nanika, please..."

Killua's POV

I walked down the hall with Gon and said, "Yeah, Gon. She's doing just fine. She should be in here with Alluka." I opened the door and only saw Alluka in there, Y/N nowhere to be found. Tears were streaming down Alluka's face and she said, "Big brother! I'm so sorry!"

I put my hand on her shoulder and asked her, "What do you mean? What did you do?" Alluka hesitated and then said, "Y/N wished to teleport out of here. I'm so sorry, big brother!" I punched the wall and yelled, "Dammit Alluka! Do you know where she teleported?"

Alluka didn't say anything so I shook her shoulders and yelled, "Answer me!" Alluka started crying more and said, "Okay, okay. Just please stop yelling at me, big brother. She went to The Dark Continent." I put my hands on my face and felt sweat beading my forehead.

I looked over at Gon and said, "I have to go. I have to go looking for her." Gon smiled and asked, "Can I go with you?" I put my hand out and said, "No. This is a job that must be done alone." I left the Zoldyck Estate, and my hunt for my prey was on.

Writer's POV

It's been about nine months since you escaped from Killua. Currently, you were at the grocery store shopping for some food. You examined the chip isle and said, "Should I get some potato chips, or spicy chips?" Suddenly, all the lights went off in the store. You heard someone yelling at the front of the store, so you walked up to the noise.

It was a worker. You could tell it was a woman from the voice. She yelled, "There has been a power outage for the whole city. Everyone must leave at once. Feel free to leave without paying." You left and the whole city was dark. There wasn't a light in view. Suddenly, someone grabbed your shoulder.