Epilogue🥀

Y/N POV

"Yoonie!"

Jeongguk yells to Yoonie for messing up the decoration. His eyes start to teary and his lips tremble. Jeongguk realizes that he just yells at him.

"Oh my god, Kitty!!" He extends his arms for the Yoonie to jump on him. Yoongi now is 6 years old since we adopted him 3 months ago. Yoongi's old family was in the car accident

"Mommy! Are you listening!?"

I look down and find my little vixen pouting. Her pretty brown long hair waving as the wind blows a bit. I chuckle, "sorry baby." I lift her and shower her face with kisses. She giggles. Her tails wagging.  "Mommy, that's tickles."

"Jaemi, have you finished up your cupcake?" She nod.

Jaemi is 8 years old. Her family abandoned her when she was a baby. They found her in a basket right in front of the door and decided to took her in.

"Mommy, yoonie didn't finish his tuna sandwich today." She plays with my hair as she looks down. "But I told him that you will get mad if he doesn't, so he finished up." She giggles. I pinch her nose as I chuckle. "Sneaky girl, aren't you?"

"No, Mommy! I'm helping you." She giggles.

This girl really knows how to scare her brother—

"Jaemi! Come on, let mommy rest!" Jeongguk approaches me with Yoongi in his arms. He pecks my lips and lifts Jamie from my arms.

This is muscle-kook we are talking about-

"Jamie, I told you mommy is tired." I laugh, "No, guk. I'm the one who carried her." Jeongguk looks at me concerning, "You might yourself again."

I give him a sad smile. Right, I almost forget I'm carrying the little one inside my stomach.

Yup, I'm the pregnant bitch-

Ah yes, AGAIN-

"Noona! Jeongguk!" We heard someone called our name. "Uncle Puppy!" Vixen gets down from Jeongguk and runs to Taehyung. Taehyung lifts her and she screams and giggles.

"I told you to call me Uncle Tae, Jaemi!" She laughs, "it was fun seeing your face when I call you that." She laughs out loud. Jin approach and kiss my cheeks. "This Little queen really forget about me." He hugs me as I wrap my arms around his broad shoulder. I chuckle, "Sorry, Jin. I'll keep you update next time."

He nods and grins, "you better be."

"Look at my little pregnant best friend." Jimin walks toward me and hugs me making me laughs, "hey, Jimin." He sways our body.

"Um, sorry for disturbing but you smell and I need my wife back." Jeongguk gently pushes us apart making Jimin pout angrily. He gives a fake smile.

"Sorry, I don't really like you ruin my wife's nice scent." He buries his face in the crook of my neck as he hugs me from behind. I mouth 'sorry' to Jimin.

"Well, I'm glad to hear this cause I don't like YOU near my husband." Namjoon, Jimin's new husband. He's a wolf hybrid that Jimin introduce to us last month. Jeongguk growls and pushes me behind him protectively.

Yea, you thought him being a bunny scares over this little big guy?

Lol, you're wrong-

I'm done with both of them. I grab both of their hybrid ears making them yelp. They both groan in pain together.

"Ah-ah-Y-Y/N that's hurt-" Jeongguk hold my wrist.

"Y/N, wtf. My ears-" Namjoon yelped.

Is this considered animal abus-

It's been a month since I found out, I'm pregnant, again. But I still can't get over that I lost the first one back 3 months ago. That's when I drove through a new neighborhood to get fresh air but stopped until I saw an orphanage.

I met them a few times and I bonding with two of these beautiful angels. After that, Jeongguk and I get married after a few weeks.

I don't ask for anything but this to last longer.

I couldn't get any happier with anything except for my little family. Today is Yoon's birthday. So we decided to do a little party in the backyard and invite our relatives and friends.

Jimin runs to chase Yoonie while he running and giggles. Jamie helps Jin with BBQ and prepares the dining table.

...

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Jeon Yoon nie! Happy Birthday to you!" He blows the candle and claps like a happy seal.

We all start eating since everyone is starving. We tell stories to each other, laugh about the flashbacks and memories of when we were young.

Hoping my happy ending will last longer.

...

There goes the epilogue.
Thank you again for reading this book💜🌹
Thank you for the love and supports✨🥀
Your comments and votes always give me the motivation to write :) Hope yall take care of yourself.

if you like, you can check my new book. I made the cover myself, and I tried my best lmao

I'll update soon after I take a day or two to rest. Hope you won't mind.❤🌹✨