EARLY *COUGH* SMU-

AUTHOR POV

"M-mommy I-I n-need you."

Y/N didn't expect that coming. She just finished applying night skincare and she walks out from the room finding her bun whimpering.

He didn't waste any time and throw himself on her buried his face in the crook of her neck inhaling his favorite scent.

She gasps by his sudden moves. She didn't have enough time to respond, he already pushes her backward until the back of her legs reaches the edges of the bed and her body collapse backward.

Shit-

Y/N only managed to curse inside her head. Jeongguk rubbing his face over her collarbone trying to scent her.

"G-Guk."

He whimpers. "M-Mommy, please l-let me take you-. It's hurt so b-bad." He desperately grinds against her. Rubbing his hard rock boner on her, trying to find some relief.

Y/N still hasn't responded. She kinda trying to process if this guy actually humping on her. He whines almost let out a sob of desperation.

She wore her nightgown and a silk robe outside to cover her shoulder but now her naked shoulder on the views where Jeongguk couldn't help himself wanting to make her skin.

The male bunny kisses her neck softly. Y/N almost gasp by the sudden spot he kissed. That's her sensitive spot. Jeongguk found it.

"G-Guk s-slow d-d-down I-"

"N-no, I-I want you. I w-want to fuck you so bad. P-please-"

"Guk- I think this just too fast-" Y/N attempted to get up but Jeongguk growl and hold her down making her gulp. Suddenly, He wraps her throat with his big hand. That's making her eyes popped out by the action that he capable of.

"Y/N, I appreciate that you stay down and let me take you as my good little bitch." He whispered by her ear sending shivers to her spine. He nips her earlobe let out another possessive growl.

She let out a shaky breath while Jeongguk slowly moves and kisses her cheek softly inhaling her scent. Then their nose bumped before he slowly smashes his lips on her.

His soft lips wrapping around hers making her kissed him back, eyes closed. He moans in satisfaction. He nips her lips trying to get permission but Y/N already approved it by opening her mouth.

Their tongue dancing against each other like swords. She squeezes his wrist that the hand around her throat trying to signal him that she's trying to breathe. He loses up his grip.

They didn't stop. Her hand deliberately caressed his naked chest. The hybrid sigh in happiness how her touch making him relief a bit. His muscular body too much for her to handle, she wants to keep touching him since the beginning she saw him.

Jeongguk taking off her robe before his hand caressed her thighs up to her waist feeling her skin underneath her nightgown. He positions himself between her thighs before grinding his clothed hard boner over her clothed entrance.

Y/N gasp in excitement. He grinds on her desperately wanting to release. He didn't waste time and take off his pants along his boxer while Y/N take off her nightgown.

He whimpers. "I want you so bad." He helps her take off her panties. "I'm yours, baby." She pants out. He doesn't think twice and buries his face between her thighs actually surprised her.  Her legs now on his broad shoulders. Before she could speak, Jeongguk already licks her wet entrance making her fall back to the bed. Her back arch in pleasure.

"You're so sweet, I can't get enough of you."

He devouring her like she was his last meal. His tongue swirls around her clit sucking her fold. She moans loud as she pushes his head forward to her clit.

His tongue swirls around her fold before slowly insert his tongue inside her core. She moans out of feeling his soft tongue thrusting in and out. She lost it.

She sobs, feeling her climax getting closer as a tingling sensation in her stomach. Her mouth gap open as soon as her legs wrapped around the male's head. He keeps sucking makes her lose her mind. She just thought she can't hold any longer.  "G-GUK-" she screams as he suddenly sucks her clit hard. She came in his mouth with her eyes roll. The hybrid stands after sucking her clean, wiping his lips.

His lustful eyes look down at her panting figure. Her breast now in the air cause she didn't wear a bra underneath her nightdress.

She tries to catch her breath but as if Jeongguk would let her, he slowly pushes his member inside. She whimpers in sensitivity after her first orgasm.

Jeongguk just buries his cock inside her until he reaches the base of his cock. She let out a whimper and she bares the pain. He didn't move, trying to get her to adjust by his size.  He leans down kisses her neck trying to distract her from pain.

He slowly moves after he saw her nodding. He caressed her belly button before slowly moves. Her breast shaking slightly. He decided to grab it before sucking her nipples.

She gasps at every thrust. Her hand grips the sheet hard as he starts moving fast. His tips hit deeper in every thrust making her moan messily on the mattress.

"F-Fuck, G-Guk-"

"Mommy, y-you like it? Am I-I d-doing g-good?" Her screams answer everything. He holds her legs wider as their skin slapping each other making sounds. The room fills with their moan and the bed making creaking sounds the same sync as his thrust.

He throws his head back as her wall getting more tighter, squeezing his cock. The hybrid knows shes near. He bends a bit forward. His hands grip both of hers and intertwined their fingers.

Sparks and pleasure were there. They both feel it, and it's getting more intense. More desire. Their both's orgasm almost at the edges. Jeongguk sobs as he sucks her nipples hard almost making it swollen.

" 'ma cum-" his move going faster than usual. After a few thrusts, they both came. He buries his face in the crook of her neck. Her scent getting sweeter.

They both exhausted. Bodies sticky with sweat but it seems like they don't care.

A/N

Istg this book is getting weirder xD and the comeback song is so addicting.. Today we got so much things happened. Ya know what i mean :').
Stream Dynamite
╮(╯▽╰)╭