DRUG 💊

My fav song⬆🤤 the song just give some rough sex vibe LMAOJDHZKZH 😌

A DAY BEFORE THE HALLOWEEN

"Guk?"

A loud footstep thumping over the floor. The bunny figures now on the sight as he walks downstairs wearing a black suit.

Y/N wore a black tight pencil skirt and a white blouse. The outfits hugging her curve perfectly along with her red high heels. 

Jeongguk looks good in that formal suit. His black hair brushed back exposing his forehead. Y/N fix his tie and brush his blazer. She sighs in satisfaction seeing him this looking good. He grins widely revealing his bunny teeth.

"How do I look like, Mommy?"

She smiles, "Perfect."

How can this man is so cute and at the same time looking wanted to fuc-

Y/N, calm ur small tits-

She clears her throat before look up to him since he's taller than her even she's wearing high heels.

This man just looking so perfect at anything-

She grabs his head and lowers it toward her. Their lips meet. Jeongguk wrapped his arms around her waist. He pushes her toward the table behind her.

Oh boy-

He starts kissing her hungrily. Their tongue swirling and dancing. She let out a soft moan as he starts to spread her thighs and lift her a bit making her sit on the table.

Jeongguk growing impatient before start unbutton her blouse. He growls slightly by the sight of her white black bra making hungrily making her collarbone.

"G-Guk-"

"We got w-work to do- SHIT!"

Y/N haven't realized before that his hand already aiming between her thighs. His long fingers push her black lace to the side before insert two digits.

She throws her head back moaning loudly. She holds his wrist pushing his fingers deeper. Y/N cursed under breath.

"I want to see you cum on my fingers, Y/N."

She grips on his shirt tightly on the other hand as his thrust growing fast, hitting her spot over and over again. Her eyes roll back as her legs spread wider by itself.

She feels her orgasm growing at the edges. She grip on his wrist tighter as he kisses her neck slowly. She feels intoxicated and utopia inside her head. His voice whispering dirty at her ear.

"I like how you wear your heels while my fingers inside of you."

She whimpers due to the orgasm now getting more closer. She closes her eyes tight, throwing her head back.
Jeongguk watches her aching her back with dark hickeys on her collarbones.

"Shit, Guk-"

After a few thrusts, she came on his fingers with her eyes roll back. He helps her ride her orgasm.
Her body now turns limp after the amazing orgasm she's having.

He pulls out and sucks the digits. His lips curve into a cocky smirk. She glares at him as she looking mess after she had made an effort on her today's outfit.

"The marks actually looking good on you." He smiles innocently.

...

The sound of high heels stepping on the cold tiles echoes the large lobby. Jeongguk was busy looking around the interior of the fancy lobby with mouth wide open. His doe eyes sparkling. The employees bow a bit as Y/N passed by. She just smiles politely as a return.

Employees were noticing that a good-looking hybrid following her behind. With people looking at him with judgment eyes making him insecure about himself.

Y/N looks over the bunny boy beside her suddenly lower his head. She notices people looking at him and starts whispering.

She clenched her jaw in anger before slowly paused her step. She turns around towards those people and raised her eyebrows signaling 'what are you looking at?' and that makes them all quickly looking away went back to their work.

they probably wish to get fired for looking at him like that-

A/N

How's your journey? ;)

My state starts the lockdown on Monday. And now my assignment completely a mess.

👁👄👁 I-