INTRODUCTION

NINI SALAZAR-ROBERTS

queen bee of east high

queen bee of east high. cheerleading captain, of course. surrounded by her closest friends gina, ashlyn, kourtney and carlos, nini seems to have the perfect life. she manages to keep her grades at an A level. issues with her family seem to take over nini's life once and a while, she chooses to keep that to herself though. she uses singing and song-writing to escape this, which she also chooses to keep to herself, despite this being an incredible talent. one of nini's not-so-great talents is catching feelings a little bit too quickly. like incredibly quickly.

NINI'S FRIENDS

GINA PORTER

ASHYLN CASWELL

KOURTNEY GREENE

CARLOS RODRIGUEZ

RICKY BOWEN

king of east high

king of east high. captain of the east high football team. ricky can be often seen with a girl wrapped in his arms that he has no interest in whatsoever. 'they are there for comfort' he says. as for his grades, they are average, nothing too special. he likes to take more time with football, rather than spending hours on his homework. similar to queen bee nini, he enjoys strumming at his guitar, creating melodies. again, just like nini, this happens when no one is around. just because ricky seems like a player, he is a hopeless romantic at heart. his heart was crushed by his long-term girlfriend when he was a sophomore. now he is just waiting for someone to fill his hopeless romantic void in his heart again...

RICKY'S FRIENDS

EJ CASWELL

BIG RED

ricky bowen and nini salazar-roberts are literally the definition of enemies. don't take that light-heartedly. from heated arguments that never seem to end, to death glares in the hallways and rude comments that would normally hurt someones feelings, these two would never be caught being civil together. although, sometimes there would be a flirty comment thrown in the mix of things, in which their friends catch, but they never seem to take any interest into what each other have said.