Chapter:2.

No one's POV

Dahyun: Tzuyu I have an important message for you.

Tzuyu stop her practice and Walk to her.
Tzuyu: What is it Dahyun unnie?

Dahyun: actually it was from highness he wants you, Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie to go South Korea my home country.

Jeongyeon: what that hoe want now?

Jihyo:  calm down Jeongyeon Dahyun he tell you reason behind this?

Dahyun: yes he did he want us to sign some deeds to make good relationship between both of our country for future development.

Tzuyu: yeah for future development I know how much he care about people... That greedy son.

Jeongyeon: hmm ok how longer we have to stay there?

Dahyun: hmm it takes some time maybe be 6 months? Until everything is settled down.

Tzuyu: aww I'm going to stay there for 6 months.. I miss you guys.

Dahyun: who said we are not gonna join you?

Jihyo: what?

Dahyun: according to highness we also going with you as per safety of princess of Taiwan.

Tzuyu: you mean Nayeon unnie, Sana unnie, Chaeyoung and you too?

Dahyun: yeah we all.

Tzuyu: yey it's going to be fun.

Dahyun: yes Tzuyu so pack up things we going to leave by Early morning.

Jeongyeon: ok I've to arrange some weapons would you like to come with me Jihyo?

Jihyo: yes of course. Princess Tzuyu we going for arranging things for tomorrow leaving you can have a proper rest well we visit you tomorrow morning before our leaving.

Jihyo bowed to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: uh yeah thanks for today.

Everyone left the place. Tzuyu walk into her room and landed herself into her king size bed.

Tzuyu: Tzuyu let's do it.

Tzuyu packed her things before going for shower. After shower she weared her pajama and fall asleep.

On the Other side : 

  Mina is finally reach at Korea she's thankful to captain  who gives her some food during this whole journey she also get some apples from a colleague of ship captain or  worker . In whole journey she keep wearing her hoodie cap to hide her red hairs from people eyes she knows her hairs is rare and unique compared to other normal people if they see her hairs they started thinking her as a traitor or witch . 

She walk into street and get bumped into someone . 

Mina : Oh sorry i won't see you really sorry . 

Mina? a woman called her name she secretly look at her and found her childhood friend .

Mina : MOMO? is that you ?

Momo : Yes its me your childhood friend Momo .

Mina hug her friend tightly after 10 years she finally met her friend she miss her lot when she left their hometown . 

Momo: Its been long since we last meet how are you ? and how long it's been since you come here in South Korea ?

They seperated from hugs and take a walk to Momo's apartment .

Mina : i am fine it's been just 2 hours ago since i come her to fulfill my dreams and to help my village from those basters . 

Mina explained everything soon when they reached her apartment , Momo told her she going to help her too to fulfill her mission till then she can live with her  . Also going to take her at amazing place tomorrow . After talk they have delicious meal together and after fresh up Mina fall asleep  on Momo's bed beside working  Momo for tomorrow meeting with princess and her colleagues . 

After finishing her work she also fall asleep beside Mina . She can't wait to see her crush soon again after 5 months she finally going to meet her crush and her other friends . 

Hello everyone how are you. Hope you not getting bored with my story so I'm going to publish one chapter per week either two too. I'll try to write lot before I get busy with work again and leave you guys in long waiting.

Royalties stay tune.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.

Stay Safe. Take Care.