Chapter:9.

No one's POVs:

Tzuyu: does it happen again?

Jihyo: yes.

Tzuyu : and I begged to stay?

Jeongyeon: yes.

Tzuyu: aish why is that happened?

Jihyo: tzuyu it's been 10 years you still think you can handle it with your own? Please take medical help I'm begging to you it's break my heart to see you like this.

Tzuyu: Sorry Jihyo unnie.

Jihyo: I don't need your apologize Tzu I need you to be happy to be like us healthy, playful, like how you were back then I miss my old Tzuyu.

Jeongyeon: Jihyo is right Tzuyu growing up means changing but what is us of this change where your not happy and suffering we will talk to medical team about it it's not shame to ask help about this problem it's shame to never try to cure it.

Tzuyu: hmm ok as you both say I'm ready for medical treatment but don't let this know to lord brother else we would be in trouble and want I might our kingdom and others their jobs which I never want to be.

Jihyo: we will make sure of it.

Tzuyu: ok I'm done eating so can we have little walk around this house before I talk with Dahyun unnie.

Jeongyeon: of course we will accompany you cause we don't want take risk.

Tzuyu: ok as you say.

When they having their little walk Tzuyu see Mina with Sana, Momo and Nayeon laughing together underneath tree. They looking good together and have nice time together. Tzuyu frozen on her spot and keep looking at Mina gummy Smile which made her eyes close, her mole on her nose,her voice which making her calm like she hearing angels singing this way she glowing brighter than sun at sky it makes Tzuyu feel like world around her freeze and left only her and Mina . She keep staring at her without knowing the fact her Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie was with her and having the same situation.

Jeongyeon is lost at Nayeon bunny teeth with make her looks cute and beautiful, the cheeks of Nayeon when she smiles made her look like an innocent baby which can make anyone smile with her too and that why Jeongyeon is smiling by looking at smiling Nayeon.

Where Jihyo who rarely smile is smiling widely at Sana cuteness like how she's on ground and laughing by holding her stomach Which makes her look like a happy child who loved by everyone who was ment to be loved, her voice makes Jihyo smile ear to ear and lost her sense and her presence with her friends.

Not only Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Tzuyu feeling this moment far away from hallway Dahyun frozen on her spot like others she keep looking at laughing Momo who's glasses on her nose her loud voice during laughing making Dahyun smile widely she looks like an innocent child when she laughing or when she cutely fall on ground with Sana Dahyun want to see this for rest of her life she want to see Momo like this which makes her calm or forgot about everything.

Jeongjidatzu: (ASIDE) what is this feeling? Why everything around me become beautiful... Why I keep looking at her even I don't know her well why I suddenly want her to be like this with me for forever...

When all of them into their own world far away from them Chaeyoung observing everything and smiling cause she knows what is happening and she knows where it going to take them which gives them blissful journey which they never imagined in their entire life.

Chaeyoung: I know what's going on hope you all figured out on your own soon till then I'll help you and be your Guardian.

Mina: Tzuyu? Why you are here you should be resting this moment.