Chapter: 7.

No one's POV:

Nayeon: Princess Tzuyu ! What happened to you? And why you don't inform us we are so worried about you.

Nayeon, Sana and Chaeyoung run towards Tzuyu and get shock when they seen Tzuyu with bandages.

Nayeon: Sana let's take her to our clinic we going to treat her and try to heal her wounds in 5 days.

Nayeon held Tzuyu's wrist and start dragging her to their clinic Tzuyu insist to go there and try to release herself from Nayeon grip she almost succeed in it but Sana come up and helded Tzuyu's another wrist and do what Nayeon does Tzuyu try lot to release herself from them she look at Jeongyeon and Jihyo direction and mouthed to help her. They walk to them and keep them away from Tzuyu with help of their swords.

Nayeon and Sana look at them with shock they can see their cold faces looking at them like they saying try to denied them or you going to die with the blink of their eyes. Jihyo and Jeongyeon looks calm and funny but when it's time to do their job they turned into cold and stonehearted soldier.

Tzuyu: Unnies don't scared them they just doing their job after all. And Nayeon and Sana unnie I'm fine she I've already been treated by doctor that's why I'm standing here alive and wounds treat on their own time don't worry about it just relax and please don't force me.

Sana: but Tzuyu we are worried about you and your health you are our princess if something happens to you who else going to take care of Taiwan?

Tzuyu: I appreciate your worries Sana unnie I know how big responsible I have on my shoulders that's why I'm saying just be worry free ok? I'm completely fine just little more rest and care I'll be going to ok like before. Ok Nayeon unnie and Sana unnie?

Nayeon &Sana: ok Princess Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: good Chaeyoung I want to give you a responsibility.

Chaeyoung: yes what is it Tzuyu?

Tzuyu: From today two more person going  to join our team both of them helped me and treat me so I want you to take incharge of taking care of them and telling every rules of our.

Chaeyoung: ok I'll do that.

Tzuyu: good so let me call them and introduce to you guys. Mina unnie and miss Hirai you guys can come in .

Door open Dahyun walk with two girls one is wearing hoddie with cap all over her head and another one in glasses who looking uncomfortable her face is red.

Tzuyu: so this is Myoui Mina and Hirai Momo the doctor.

Both of them: Nice to meeting you everyone. They bow to them.

Sana: omom Momo is that you?

Momo look at sana and her eyes open wide in shock: Sana?

Sana excitedly run to her and hug her tightly which causes Momo to lost her balance and fall on the ground with Sana on the top of her who still hugging her like no tomorrow.

Nayeon: you guys know each other.

Momo: yes we do we study together in highschool we used to call twins by students. But yah Sana get off me you are so heavy.

Momo push her away and stand up. Sana look at Momo and pout cutely cause she pushed her away and broke their hug. Jihyo look at pouty Sana and help her to stand by not looking at her cause if she do that she might caught up cause of fake poker face. And as per Sana she is blushing harder cause her crush helping her to stand up and holding her hands tightly. Everyone in the room looking at them and smirking.

Tzuyu: Ehm we should left the room for you to?

Jihyo and separate from each other and look away.

Jeongyeon: Momo you going to join me for today's party we going to have lot's of food.

Momo: just tell me place and Time I love to join you.

Chaeyoung: why Miss Myoui covering her self?

Tzuyu look at Mina who covering her hairs from them she sighed and walk to her and remove the cap.

Tzuyu: I told you not to hide them they are good on you so don't hide nobody have problem with it see.

Mina look at everyone who looking at her with wide eyes.

Nayeon: wow she have rare red hairs which looking incredible amazing on her.

Chaeyoung: it's rare but still blessing to have it.

Sana: it's red as wine. Nice to meeting you Mina I'm Minatozaki Sana friend of Momo and member of Tzuyu's team. And this is  Nayeon unnie our head and oldest member of teams Chaeyoung librarian and childhood friend of Tzuyu there is Dahyun another childhood friend of Tzuyu welcome to our team.

Mina: thanks nice to meeting you all.

Tzuyu: from on if you hide your red hairs from us I'm going to punish you and send you to prison. Tonight we going to have little party for joining of these two new members in our team. I'm counting on you guys.

All: ok Princess.

Tzuyu: good also I'm youngest among us call me by my name not princess . Now I'm going to rest for a while then I and Dahyun unnie going to discuss something regarding our job who which we came here. We all going to live here together soon we going to choose our room mates and rooms any questions?

All: no!

Tzuyu: ok so all the best for your work. Also can I get something to eat I'm hungry.

Nayeon: ah sure we have some fruits like apple-

Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu Mina, Momo:  NO please!

Dahyun: woah what's wrong with you guys?

Mina: please don't give her fruits special apple why don't you have porridge ?

Jeongyeon: good idea tzuyu you can go ahead and rest one of us will bring it to your room.

Tzuyu walk into her room and lay down on her bed looking at wall with sad eyes.

Tzuyu: Why I'm facing this thing what sin I did for whom I've keep getting punished. I wish brother won't be greedy for wealth and be cautious or serious about Chou's empire and people I miss his older self where he always take care of me who love me and spend time with me who help others without thinking about anything who is my favorite person my brother...

She get flashback of their past where she and her brother playing together with their toy sword at their playing room she always win against him and asked him to carry her at his back and take a whole round of their castle she is smaller than him and always wanted to feel how it's looks to tall like him so when he carry her on his back she feel powerful like she is on the top of the whole universe. But last time they had their sword fight with real swords she lose against him badly where he punished her to not come to another side of their palace where he living now since then they separated their lives they rarely meet up she only go there when his brother called her for meeting nothing else.

Tzuyu: brother why you are like this don't you love me anymore? I'm your sister you called me princess and most beautiful girl on the planet then why you called me useless that day.. you know brother you hurt me lot after our parents gone your the one to whom I rely on to whom I can call family but you leave me like a stranger I miss you lot brother.

Hello everyone how are you? So here Mina and Momo meet other member of Tzuyu team Momo meet her school friend Sana again also we get little Sahyo moments thanks to Momo. Well there more things left to happen look forward to next chapter.

Also be ready for voting on upcoming comeback we lose lot if you remember and I feeling disappointed about it please do your best and vote for Twice so there is not regrets in future.

Don't forget to vote,comment and follow me.

Stay Safe. Take Care.