Chapter: 11.

No One's POVs:

Everyone get busy with their work Nayeon give Tzuyu medical history book to Momo and Mina to read it and know about Tzuyu health and walk out to have some fresh air leaving Momo and Mina at in lab.

Momo: woah that's lot look at these 15 thick diary are we going to give medical exam again for being Chou's medical team.

Mina: I don't know let's look at some I'm curious how many times Tzuyu fall sick or have medical treatment.

Momo: ok let's start.

Mina take out one diary which has record of Tzuyu when she was 16 .

January 5 princess Tzuyu get poisoned by Chou's rivals during get to gather party which was specially organized at Chou's palace she come to medical room and pass out.

January 6 princess Tzuyu condition getter worse than before having high fever continuously coughing not be able to sit or walk.

January 10 princess Tzuyu fever finally get down after having medicine ABV coughing was better than before but at noon she vomited right after meal and we found little blood in it. But after taking UBS  at evening she gets better..

Mina: she's facing lot of things since young is that's why she have trust issues?

Momo: maybe look at this one it's when she's 18 .

July 20 Princess Tzuyu get injured badly after having practice with lord brother she break her right arm have deep wounds on her leg and cut at her back  as per medical help she plaster bandage for 2 months and need to stay on bed for 3 months strictly  prohibited to put her feet on ground.

October 5 Princess Tzuyu get poisoned by someone at their reunion party after examination we come to know that she have little fight by which she get cut on her stomach and spanked anklet it tooks 5hr to medical team for princess treatment.

October 7 after waking up princess lose her sense for hearing and vision medical team is still working on.

October 9 finally we get succeed to bring back princess hearing or vision senses she's in stable condition and recommend to be rest for one month straight. .

Mina: She faced lot's of things on her own since she's teenager she gets poisoned again and again get hurt and badly injured by her own brother her own people hurt her than how could someone supposed to not have trust issues? When your own people your own family hurt you badly how you can trust others or let others come into your life.

Mina started crying along with Momo who also crying they can't believe that someone like Tzuyu could having this kind dark past or have feels  this kind of pains. They were crying not awaring that someone looking at them and panicking  she run to Tzuyu for help.

Princess Tzuyu princess Tzuyu! Somi shouted cause them to stop their practice and look at her.

Tzuyu: calm down somi what happened ?

Somi: your friend that red hair girl and that raccoon girl are crying at lab i don't know what happened but when I walk into lab for asking bandage I see them crying.

Tzuyu: Thank You for informing me call Sana unnie to lab I'll be there.

Tzuyu run to lab when she walk in she found Mina crying on Momo shoulder who trying to calm her down even she's crying too.

Tzuyu: Mina unnie Momo unnie what happened why you both are crying did someone say something to to guys? Did someone be mean to you?

Tzuyu slowly sit in front of them. They look at Tzuyu and pull her into hug. Tzuyu was in shock with their sudden act she can feel her shoulders are getting wet by their tears she rub their back so they can calm down and suddenly her eyes landed at diary bundle she finally get it why they are crying.