Chapter: 4.

Momo walk to patient's guardian both of them sitting on lobby with worried faces.

Momo: hello I'm Dr Hirai Momo your friend is safe no need to worry about.

"Thank You for helping us miss Hirai we owe to you" short girl said.

Momo: it's not like that it's our job as a doctor thanks to my friend who present here behind my absence and treat your friend miss?

"Oh I apologise for not introducing us I'm Park Jihyo and she's my partner or friend Yoo Jeongyeon" short girl introduce by offering her hand.

Momo accept it gladly.

Momo: nice to meeting you Miss Jihyo and Miss Jeongyeon you can see your friend she's inside she wake up in 2-5 hours I'll arrange a room for you guys where you can rest or look after her also one us doctor going to be with you in case of any emergency.

Jeongyeon: Thank You for helping us Miss Hirai we appreciate your efforts.

Momo: it's my duty now you can visit her I'm going to check out other things.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon walk to the observation room and saw their friend conscious on bed with badge around her head and anklet. Mina left them when another doctor comes in to see patient . She also left the room with Jihyo and Jeongyeon care. They sit on chair beside her friend's bed .

Jeongyeon: Tzuyu-ah why you hurted yourself again I told you it's not good thing.

Jihyo: you know much we get worried about you when we see you like this who ever we have after you to whom we can say our ? To whom we take care to understand.

Jeongyeon: Lord brother would be disappointed if we told him about Tzuyu's condition.

Jihyo: let's not talk about it now we have to take care of Tzuyu soon Nayeon unnie and her team land here in Korea we need to wait till they arrive here for discussion about Lord brother.

Jeongyeon: hmm yes.

Other side:

Chaeyoung: I can't wait to land at South Korea unnie I miss our hometown lot.

Dahyun: I can understand you Chaeyoung I also miss my family and hometown also waiting for Tzuyu I have something to discuss with her .

Nayeon: why don't you call her?

Dahyun: I try to but she's not answering as well as Jeongyeon and Jihyo unnie non of them answering my calls since morning.

Sana: that's weird... Hope they are fine.

Nayeon: I hope that too. I have strange feeling since morning Everytime I think about Tzuyu I hope she's fine.

Chaeyoung: few more hours then we going to meet them.

Far away from them at Japan:

"Do you did what i said? " A young man asked to old man with serious tone.

"Yes my Lord I changed the basket without letting her know about it" old man replied with mischievous smile.

"Good job I'll pay you good amount for your work" the young man says.

" Thank You my Lord you are really good" old man praise.

"I know I'm best you can leave now you get your reward at your home" Young Man said in arrogant way.

"Thank You thank you" old man thanked and left.

" How dare you tried to escape from my rules? You going to pay for it by paying your life the poison I injected on your fruit basket nobody has founded antidote yet only I have it and to have it you need to come here where I'm going to let to prison for whole life Hahaha" the young man laugh at his plan.

Back to hospital:

Mina is at Momo cabin waiting for her return it's already evening and time to go home but she urgently called for meeting from hospital head doctor.

Mina: where is Momoring? I'm hungry. While pouting.

Momo: Mina? What happened why you are sad?

Mina: oh Momoring where you been I'm waiting for you it's Time for us to go home I'm hungry.

Momo: sorry for making you waiting you can go home on your own please I have order to look after noon patient who soon going to wake up.

Mina: no~ I won't going without you I'm also going to stay with you then.

Momo: I'm fine Mina you can go you are hungry too.

Mina: what about you aren't you hungry?

Momo: yeah I do but I need to do my job first.

Mina: so in that case I'm going to bring food for us and eat together here,after finishing your work we going home together.

Momo: ok as you say minari can you buy food for us from store it's five minutes away from here.

Mina: yes I'll be right back .

Momo: here have this money and buy whatever you want to don't hesitate ok?

Mina: Yes and thank you Momo.

Momo: don't say that we are friends after all.

Mina: as you say.

Hello everyone how are you? Hope you liking the story so those three mysterious girls are finally revealed but who is that young man? And who is his target? And why he do it?

To know the answer you have to Wait for next chapter stay tune.

Don't forget to vote, and follow me.
comment.

Stay Safe. Take Care.

Also please check out my new story"DISAPPEAR" a Motzu fluffy or angsty story which I've written 2 years ago. Hope you like it and give your support and love to this story. I've already publish it so go ahead and read it I'm waiting for your views and comments.