Chapter:5.

No one's POV

Unnie...

Jihyo: Tzuyu you awake Jeongyeon come her immediately Tzuyu is awake.

Jeongyeon: Tzuyu! Finally you awake is something you need? You remember us? What is 1+1?

Jihyo: you pabo can't you see she's just awake now and you keep asking nonsense questions.

Tzuyu: who are you guys?

Jihyo: what Tzuyu Don't you remember us?

Tzuyu shook her head as no.

Jeongyeon: What!!! Tzuyu it's me Jeongyeon your unnie and guard.

Tzuyu: guard? Jeongyeon? I don't know my head is hurt.

Jeongyeon: tzuyu please try to remember us we are your unnie I think we should called doctor.

Jeongyeon run to main door crazyly with teary eyes but stopped when she heard Tzuyu laugh she turned to see at her she laughing with Jihyo.

Jeongyeon: Tzuyu? Why you laughing?

Tzuyu: look at your face unnie you looking funny like this I was  joking  I do know you all and 1+1 is 2.

Jeongyeon: yah! It's not funny you made me worried you don't know how much I get scared when you said you don't know us. I was scared what I'm going to say to others you know that everything is dependent on you.

Tzuyu: hehehe sorry unnie I was just joking nothing else.

Jeongyeon: hmp!

Tzuyu: does others arrived yet?

Jihyo: they might be landed and in car right now.

Tzuyu: good to know. Uhm can I have something I'm hungry.

Jihyo: yes of course once doctor comes to check you then we going eat dinner together.

Tzuyu: ok.

Tzuyu pouting at Jihyo.

"So she's awaked nice how you feeling miss? " Someone asked to Tzuyu they turned to that person direction.

Tzuyu: I'm feeling good doctor?

"Oh we haven't introduce ourselves right? I'm Hirai Momo who appointed to take care of you"

Tzuyu: hello Miss Hirai I'm Tzuyu and they are-

Momo: I know them we meet outside when you are conscious . Shall I have some check up?

Tzuyu: uhm yes.

Momo check up Tzuyu condition her blood pressure is normal her heart rate is stable just having pain on her head and anklet.

Momo: so she's good except her head and anklet we need her to stay here for 2-3 days under observation.

Jeongyeon: 2-3 days? It was too much.

Momo: I know it is miss Yoo but I can't take risk since Miss Tzuyu is still healing. Hope you understand.

Jihyo: yes we do we do whatever you say.

Momo: good so let her rest and make sure she don't step down from the bed.

Jeongyeon: I will make sure of it doctor.

Momo: good I should leave now if you need anything else or any emergency happen just call me out my cabin is beside this room.

Jihyo: yes we do that thank you.

Momo: it's my job so I'm leaving now rest well miss Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: yes miss Hirai.

Jeongyeon: wait I want to ask something doctor.