Last day

Peters POV

Today was my last day of College for the year, my last day with my bestfriends I don't know if I was excited or nervous to go back to New York i mean I haven't been there in 3 years. I just stayed here for my breaks and hung out with my friends... I haven't seen the Avengers for a very long time or my little sister who would be 8 this year. We were close before I went to College but now I don't know.

"Are you coming" Rex said a little frustrated that his friend was taking so long.
"Yeah let's go" Peter said as he laughed at Rex's Tone in voice.
"Are you laughing at my brother? Holly said angry that she might miss her last class of the year.
"What the fuck Holly! Don't scare me like that!" Peter said scared.
"It's not my fault you are having trouble with your Peter tingle" Holly said laughing because she scared Peter.
"Why don't you come over here and say that to my face smart ass" Peter said sarcastically as he laughed.
"Not enough time I'm afraid Stark we have a class to get to" Holly said still a little annoyed they might be late.
"Hurry up Peter!" Said Rex
"I'M COMING Rex RELAX!" Peter yelled as they all walked out of his dorm and into Andrews Car.

These are my closest friends well I'm missing one of them but you get the drift we have Holly Brown the Twin sister of Rex Brown they are practically inseparable if your with 1 your with the other well unless they are with their boyfriends that's the only time they aren't together. Holly is the smartest of the 5 of us she hates missing school but prefers not to go if she misses a class because it makes her anxious standing in front of so many people. Rex is the exact opposite he doesn't like going to the classes however he goes to make his sister happy he isn't the smartest out of everyone at our school but he has to be pretty smart since he got into Harvard, he loves talking in front of people his the trouble maker of the group his gay and his boyfriend isn't here at the moment his the 5th member of our group. After Rex we have Andrew his the Sassy one he is like Holly he is smart and very impatient his also a drama major he wants to become an actor but have good experiences on his Resume he is always talking in front of large groups of people and has been in small movies as small roles but still wants a better resume he gets into trouble for being to sassy sometimes but he doesn't mean to his just naturally dramatic his dating Holly they have been dating for 6 years I've known them for 3 almost 4.

"Peter how long does it take you to get ready" Andrew said as he laughed.
"I was ready in 15 minutes your girlfriend and her brother just kept talking to me non stop" Peter replied annoyed.
Andrew laughs.
"What are you laughing at" Peter said.
"Your angry because you haven't had sex in what a day maybe" Andrew said laughing at Peter.
"Why don't you go eat your girlfriend out" Peter replied annoyed.
"Maybe I will" Andrew answered.
"Ewwww that's disgusting don't talk about my twin like that" Rex said as he pretended to gag.
"Sorry man" Andrew said.

As we slowed to a stop at an apartment a man walked out and opened the car door I moved over so he could sit down it was our 5th amigo the car started again and Andrew started talking again.

"Hey Man how are you" Andrew said to his friend who just entered the car.
"Pretty good" Flash replied to Andrew
"Hey Babe" Rex said holding his hand across Peters lap to get Flashes.
"Hey Babe" Flash said back to Rex taking Rex's hand and kissing it.
"Yuck! Can you do that when I'm not in the middle of you to please" Peter said as he was stuck in between the to lovers.
"Don't worry Flash his just angry because he hasn't had sex in a day"
Holly said as she looks behind the front seat talking to Flash.
"That's not like you Peter... oh are you in love with one of your conquest" Flash said sarcastically as he laughed at his bestfriend.
"I will break your legs!" Peter said annoyed.
"As long as it's not my heart I need that for my beautiful boyfriend and you need yours for that person you must be in love with if your not having sex" Flash said as she laughed.
"I. Don't. Do. Love." Peter said angrily.

And that my friends is Flash yes the Flash from high school the one that bullied me, he has changed a lot since then and so have I, I am not friends with Ned or Mj anymore I haven't spoken to them since senior year neither has Flash, Flash seemed to be smarter then he acted because he got into Harvard just like the rest of us. Flash is Gay and dating Rex they have been going out since the first semester of our first year in collage which was the day Flash and I became bestfriends, Flash is the party animal of our group he loves being in the spot light he is nice once you get to know him, he likes to party but is also very down to earth and chill he loves Rex as much as Andrew loves Holly. Flash is the only one who knows why I don't do love he is also my best friend in the group and out of the group him and I have been through some shit together and his now more of a brother to me, we still muck around and flirt because I flirt with everyone of my friends even the straight ones, Flash let's me stay at his apartment over the holidays when I don't go home and this time I'm going home so his coming back to New York and living with his Auntie as his dad kicked him out when Flash came out. And finally there is me I'm nothing like how I was in high school yes I'm still caring and nice but I don't do love, I don't trust easily, I have different friends, I drink I'm not the same person I might not be an upgrade but I'm me... I'm the man whore of the group I'm 100% Gay though so I've been with half of the guys in my collage even the straight ones I turned Bi. I don't do love and they know what they are getting themselves into with me I let them sleep the night after we finish and I make them breakfast and try to remember their names but I don't love them I can't ever love anyone ever again, not after what happened last time.

"Where here" Andrew said as he stopped the car.

Andrew got out of the car and walked over to Holly's side and opened her door for her as he helped her out of the car they kissed and waited for everyone else to get out of the car, Rex and Flash got out their sides and walk over to each other and kissed for a while then I got out of the car and closed the door before Andrew locked the car and we all walked to our last class. We weren't late in fact we got there just before the teacher did.

Hope you all enjoyed the first part/chapter I had fun making it

I am a little dirty minded so be ware this story will have A LOT of sex in it or sexual comments really anything I think of

Word count 1330 words