NIKITA ZOLA BARNES

NAME: NIKITA ZOLA BARNES

NIKITA
Meaning: Unbeatable, supreme, invincible, indomitable.
Origin: Greek / Russian
Pronunciation: Knee-key-ta

ZOLA
Meaning: Piece of earth
Origin: Italian
Pronunciation: Zow-laa

BARNES
Meaning: Young warrior
Origin: England
Pronunciation: B-aa-r-n-z

ALIAS: THE DEVILS TOUCH

OCCUPATION: HYDRA ASSASSIN

BIRTHDAY: MARCH 21, 1944

AGE: 15-YEARS-OLD

ETHNICITY: RUSSIAN

SEX: FEMALE 

PRONOUNS: SHE / HER

FATHER: JAMES BUCHANAN "BUCKY" BARNES

POWERS:
- Enhanced Strength:
As a result of the Super Soldier Serum, Nikita's physical strength is enhanced to the early levels of a superhuman condition. Barnes' achieved to hold back three master assassins.

- Enhanced Durability:
Nikita's bones and muscles are denser and more resilient than a normal human's. She managed to survive the fall into the lake after the Vulture dropped her and Spider-Man.

- Enhanced Speed:
Nikita's speed is tremendously enhanced beyond the peak of human potential, moving into the early levels of superhuman condition. Barnes' speed is equal to both Bucky Barnes and Captain America, as she was able to stay ahead of them with a slight head start and match their speed in combat, countering their attacks and delivering her own.

- Enhanced Agility:
Nikita enhanced agility surpasses that of normal human capabilities, surpassing even Olympic gold medalists. Barnes can leap higher and further than normal humans, being able to leap onto the roof of a speeding truck during the chase with the Vulture.

- Enhanced Stamina:
Nikita's musculature produces far fewer fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human, allowing her to exert herself at peak capacity for hours before tiring. Hence, she could endure the hours of training in the Red Room and HYDRA without showing signs of exhaustion.

- Enhanced Reflexes:
Nikita's reflexes are enhanced. Her reflexes are responsive enough to catch Captain America's shield being thrown at her at a high velocity. It also helps her to catch objects that are hurled toward her. She was able to catch a knife thrown at her as well as catch an arrow thrown at her by Clint Barton.

- Regenerative Healing Factor:
Nikita's body can heal with extraordinary speed and efficiency, at a rate well beyond that of a regular human being, her healing has also allowed her to quickly recover from injuries received in battle; the injuries he had received during combat with various Avengers in battle healed in a matter of days without bruising. In a week she was able to fully recover from the vicious severe wounds she suffered from fighting a classified attacker with ease without any lasting bruises