IV. BACK TO A SEMI- NORMAL LIFE

"It says "Для моей маленькой куклы, от пап"."

FOUR DAYS LATER

No matter how many Peter tried to convince Tony to let him go back to school saying that he was fine. Tony refused to let him go back. Saying it was too dangerous, so he had to wait another week before going back to school.

Ned Leeds, Peters best friend, was the only person in the school who knew about Peters aunt. And then of course the Avengers knew that his aunt sadly died after the events of the Civil War.

It was three months after Germany, she was in her apartment, Peter was at school that day. And the apartment block went on fire, no one survived. After that, Peter moved to the Avenger compound. He had more family, but they were living in England and Tony being Tony Stark managed to get full custody of the boy. Ned didn't know Peter was Spider-Man, but he did know Peter lived in the compound. He freaked when Peter told, but Peter told him to keep it on the hush side.

Peter trusted Ned with his life, but he knew after years of knowing the other boy, that Ned wasn't the best at keeping secrets. Especially if the secret could push the two boys more popular in their school.

But Peter was so smart that it really didn't matter that he missed another week of school. He was at the top of his year, he was even one of the smartest in the decathlon team. So there he sat, in his room doing homework Ned had sent him. He sighed not knowing an answer for one of his questions on his paper. "FRIDAY? Is Mr Stark in his workshop?" Peter was hunched over his desk as he pressed his calculator "enter" button,

"Yes, Mr Parker. Would you like me to ask him a question for you?"

"No, it's fine. I'll take the walk." He sighed standing up, but before he left the room his eyes got a glance of the dagger Nikita had given him a few days ago.

He shook his head and placed his homework back on the desk. He picked up the combat dagger and admired it in his hands, you could see she loved the black combat tactical switchblade knife. Not just because she polished the knife every day. But because it was like trying to take a lollipop off a 5-year-old. She wouldn't let anyone touch her precious knife.

But little did Peter know that Nikita wasn't meant to give him the knife, she was supposed to give him one of her other pocket knives. It would be a lie if Nikita said she trusted Peter with the knife, she didn't trust anyone with it. She had used that knife for many, many, many kills in her years.

Turning the knife over, however, there wasn't just 'N.Z.B' engraved on the bottom of the blade there was a message written in Russian. "Для моей маленькой куклы, от папы". The brunette looked at the sentence confused,
(For my little doll, from papa)

"Sorry to disrupt, but Ms Maximoff has made dinner for everyone."

Peter gently placed the dagger on the bed before he forced himself off and made his way towards the door and down the hall. As he walked into the communal kitchen, everyone was already sitting at the table. Most people had already begun to eat, Steve, Wanda and Natsah were the only few who waited for Peter to sit down.

When Peter had sat down, Steve sighed and smiled looking at the boy, "So, how was everyone's day?" Steve questioned as he looked around at everyone eating Wanda's curry.