PROLOGUE

1944

One year after the 1-0-7th Infantry was captured by HYDRA, the Howling Commandos were destroying HYDRA bases. But the one thing the group of seven men didn't know. Cut one head off, two more shall take their place.

"Doctor, how are doing?" Johann Schmidt questioned with his hands behind his back and walked into the lab.

"We are good, Sir. If this works we should get ourselves a clone of Sargent Barnes." Arnim Zola replied before looking up at the taller man.

"Very well. I'll leave you to work." The tall brunette nodded his head, German laced through his voice.

"Doctor Zola, I don't think the machine is supposed to do that." One of the scientists expressed pointing to the big machine that has smoke coming out of any crevasse that it can find its way out of.

"Leave it." The smaller man demanded and all the scientists looked at him like he was crazy,

"But Doctor-" Another scientist tried to convince him otherwise,

"I said leave it." Zola cut him off as everyone in the room watched as the machine behind the glass overheated and exploded. Running behind the glass Zola fanned the smoke away from his face while he coughed.

"Open the machine," Zola demanded before the machine opened to reveal a crying baby girl laying on her back. Walking over to the girl, he picked her up in his hands and admired the girl.

"Hallo, meine kleine Kreation." He cooed to the brunette baby in his arms.
(Hello, my little creation.)

1953

9-year-old Nikita was in her cell on her 9th birthday. The brunette was practising her combat moves so she'd be able to move onto something harder the next time she trained. The brunette started training at a young age due to the fact she had Super-Soldier Suerm running through her veins.

She was always told that she needs to be pushed harder than she wanted because she could take it. But she knew that was bullshit, with the amount of food she'd get a day, she should be passed out on the training mat due to the fact she was malnourished. But Nikita also didn't question it, too afraid to see the consequences of her questioning.

Concluding on a higher kick to her punching bag, which she had imagined the face of the one man she hated the most at the time. Armin Zola. Looking at the shredded punching bag with a glare she didn't hear the loud noise of her cell door open.

"Guten Nachmittag my little creation." A thick German accent is what made Nikita spin around on the balls on her feet,
(Good afternoon)

"Doctor Zola. I thought our lessons weren't until tomorrow." Nikita's hands were on either side of her body while she spoke with a thick Russian accent. Even though Doctor Zola was Swiss, and had a German accent. The young brunette somehow managed to get a Russian accent. Maybe it was because every few months since the young girl was created, they moved from one HYDRA base to another, but they usually stayed around Russia. Besides most of the guards had Russian accents. And because she was Russian herself.

"You are correct like always, Nikita. But today I want to introduce you to someone very special." The Doctor said as he gestured the young girl to follow him out of her cell.