𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏༄: I'm Gay

"I KNOW IT WAS ONLY 2 MONTH WE KNEW EACHOTHER BUT WE MISSED YOU" Mina let go of you and you stood straight again.

"yea... Yea! I missed you guys too but I'm here now aha" you nervously laughed and you girls chatted for a while until lida came.

"l/n! It's good to have you back. But you're late. Every student should attend before the bell by 10 min-" lida made his hand gestures and I was this 🤏🏼close to kick his nuts.

'DEEZ NUTS AHAHAHHA-' you laughed at the inside joke after midorya cut lida off.

"hi n/n-San! It's been a while"

You were about to speak but a curtain caterpillar appeared behind you. "take your seats... Everyone" aizawa said then paused to look at you, then he said his last word still observing you.

"wow morning to you too" you whispered to him and laughed going to take your seat.

"well as you know today we're going to the usj so you can wear your hero costumes, or you can just wear the pe uniform" he grumbled them told us about some other things before dismissing us to go change.

I was about to go with tsu and momo but I was snatch by arm back to class. You winced cuz aizawa got ahold of a bruise.

"don't touch me aizawa sensei" you gave him a closed eye smile and he let go noticing your wince. "why didn't you attend school for the last month, even tho I realized that all your attendance sheet was marked present."

'so he noticed' you frowned and decided to just admit it. "actually, I was here for the past month, everyday. Invisible." you said confidently but not too confidently cuz you felt that aizawa's eyes would stab you.

"why?"

"why not? I literally didn't want to be shown and I didn't want to interact with anyone."

"look I can't punish you for that since all your work is complete and there's nothing missing, but don't do that again"

"no way aizawa sensei I can't just not do that" you shook your head tried to reason with him but it didn't work.

"you'll face concequences if you did this again" he glared at you then dismissed you.

"yea sure dad" you were pissed so you pissed him for revenge. Before he could reply you ran outside the class to the locker room.

Basically last time you wore your hero suit didn't end very well. You snuck in school and took it then you wore it to do some dumb things around.

You ended up slipping on a banana and that banana hit a man with icecream on his face and the icecream fell on the kid with a car. And the car was thrown into someone's food resulting of the choking and the choking girl knocked of some plastic plants. The plastic plants hit another kid and that kid had a ball. The ball hit your puth area after standing up making you fall to your knees again.

The ball hit an old man with a stick, the stick hit another kid's balls and so on. Somehow someone ended up being set on fire and restaurant nearby also was caught in fire and your hero costume got damaged. You just watched that enjoying every secound of it.