𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆༄:ssssss

Mhm yup today everyone is going to start living in the dorms.

Aizawa let you skip school today but he told you to come by 12.

You took the chance and started packing. Checking the time and it was 11:50. You left the house and ran to the school.

Aizawa already sent you a location to the dorms and it was only a 5 minute walk from the school. When you arrived you hid.

CUZ you still felt anxious and uncomfortable of what they might think of you after what happened. You decided to just hide and wait till they get inside.

Peaking, you saw aizawa tell them about what happened before, you shuddered at what he said and sighed.

"ssssssss" suddenly a hissing sound came from behind you turned around and saw a white snake that had blue eyes.

"OH FUCK A SNAKE OUCH- OOF-" you freaked out and jumped into spiky bushes, then you jumped away from it and got out from your hideout ending up falling face first.

"FUCK" You turned on your quirk and turned invisible. The class just watched you get your quirk erased and grabbed by aizawa's capture weapon.

"you're not wearing the uniform....you know what i dont care let's get inside" aizawa dragged you and you tried to move. "LET ME GO THIS IS EMBARRASSING"

"shut the fuck up I'm not forgiving you about the green dye you put" he jokingly said and gave everyone a tour.

"BYE Y/N SEE YOU AT NIGHT!" Mina cheered as everyone just stood there watching you get dragged to your dorm.

You were on the 2nd floor, so you were the only girl room on that floor. You don't give a shit as long as it's not the same floor as mineta's

(idk what floor is Mineta but let's pretend hes not on the 2nd floo)

Aizawa let you go as both of you stood in front of your dorm. "you can redesign your room...i have to go to the main building to do some things. I'll stay the night here today"

Did he say RE-DESIGNNN😃😃😃 LETSSSSS GOOOOOOO

You didn't answer him but the first thing you did was turn on your quirk and grab a hold of the door.

Crack

Aizawa's eyes widened at what you did. You then took off your pants created a sliding door with your leg since it can be wide enough.

"I will come back by 5..." he returned to his normal state and left. Cracking your fingerd you took off your top and began on working.

(check the end for ideas if you don't have anyth on mind)

. . .

"DONE!" you stood in front of your master piece but you felt it was missing something.

You ran back outside ignoring everyone in the common room. You searched for the snake you saw earlier and luckily it was still there.

"hello their Lil guy let me see if youre poisonous or not" you took slow steps and suddenly snatched his neck to chack the tail.