FOXES AND SQUIRRELS or WHAT THE HELL IS AUTHOR-CHAN THINKING???

(You)
Steven dragged you away from his crime scene, his hand grasping your arm so tightly it started to hurt you. "Let go of me," you whimper, feeling your eyes begin to water. "You took Tim away from me, you got rid of Slender, what more do you want from me?!?" Steven stopped in his tracks, staring down at you. "You're the one that wanted things normal, (Y/n)," he said, growling at you a bit. You narrow your eyes at him and open your mouth to shout some smart-ass retort at him when he covered your mouth, looking around him in a hurry.

"You hear that?" he asks you, not stopping his searching to look you in the face as he asked his question. You try and focus, listening for the phantom sound Steven was listening to that you couldn't seem to hear."Squirrels," Steven whispered, eyes going a bit wide. You stare at him, sure you heard him wrong. "Did you just say 'squirrels'?" you ask him, trying not to laugh.

He nods, crouching down on the ground. "Yeah, now stay quiet before they get away," he said, moving forward a bit. Like a predator stalking its prey. You nod a bit, sitting down on the ground. He continues his movement forward, and you see his fox-colored hair begin to grow. The amount on his head stayed the same, but hair began growing everywhere else on his body. Fur, I guess you could say. "What are you doing?!?" you whisper yell at him, shocked by his changing. It took him about three minutes to respond, but when he did, he turned to look at you.

He had fur covering his face, a snout sticking out about half a foot. You jump up in the air in surprise, extremely shocked. He sees your shocked expression, and he just chuckles. "Yeah," he says quietly, "I'm a furry. Get over it." He continues stalking the invisible "squirrels" he hears, leaving you alone in the dark woods. You hear a shuffling behind you, but since you became suddenly terrified you decided not to turn around. The shuffling sound comes so close to you, that finally you decide to turn around.

You see Hoodie behind you, frozen in place as if he was surprised you turned around. His knife was raised high in the air, as if ready to strike you. "HOODIE," you yell, a smile growing on your face. Standing up and tackling him with all of your might, the two of you fall to the ground. "Hoodie, you don't even know how glad I am to see a familiar face!" He growls at you and kicks you off, sending you flying into a tree. As you come into contact with the tree, all of the air leaves your body in a huff. You weren't expecting that. Hoodie walks towards you, the knife in his hand still. "You're nothing but a useless mortal to me," he says quietly, thrusting the knife out towards the spot in between your eyes.

For the first maybe inch the blade enters your head, you feel it; you feel the excrutiating pain, the warm blood flowing down your face; hear the sound of your own screaming. But after that, you can't. You can't see Hoodie's enraged face or the woods behind him, you can't hear the whispering wind swirling the leaves, feel the bark beneath your back or the soil beneath your feet. You couldn't smell the pine trees or the maple trees, or taste the blood as it ran into the sliver of your mouth as you left it open. All of your senses, gone. Replaced with a senseless empty black void. You were all alone. You try to talk, and you think you do. But you can't tell, all of your senses are gone. You wanted to talk. To move, hear, see, taste, to smell something again. You wanted anything to get rid of that empty black void surrounding you.

Were you moving? Were you talking? You didn't know. You couldn't know, couldn't think. Everything was slipping away so quickly. Being pulled away by the empty void. Was this what it was like to die? Was this the end for you?

(((((I LOVE YOU, SQUIRRELS! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS STORY CAME THIS FAR, BUT OH WELL! I'M HAPPY WITH IT! WISH MY OTHER STORIES CAME THIS FAR! But yeah, I know what a death experiance is like because I have died before and came back to life about 3 hours later. Full out dead. Which is how I know this can happen. So yeah. Hope you Squirrels enjoy! Don't throw toast at me, please?)))))