Pack meeting

After the thing with Scott and the jeep stiles had been trying to just forget about everything and everyone but his peace would soon be disturbed by knocking on his door

Reluctantly stiles stood up and went to open the door but what was on the other side was the biggest surprise (and not the good kind of surprise)

The whole pack stood outside staring at stiles like they were waiting for his to say something which he did "umm....what are you all doing here?" He questioned.

No one seemed to want answer except for Jackson "stilinki did you forget you're meant to host the pack meeting this week?"

Surprised and shocked stiles had nothing to say or do so he allowed them access to his house sadly as he did not want anyone to be near him form the pack especially Scott and Derek but luckily they were running late, 'probably having a quickie' stiles thought to himself. 

When everyone was seated and comfortable they decided to watch tv while waiting for Derek and Scott to arrive

After a while both Scott and Derek burst through the door, they had messy hair and swollen lips and Scott's shirt was wrong way round

Scott still holding Derek's hand broke the silence by saying "Derek and I have a announcement" he took one final look at Derek then looked back to the room full of teens and held up there joined hands and said excitedly "we're dating" Derek had just stood there silent and did a nod to confirm this.

Stiles could feel his heart break even more at Scott's words and how Derek confirmed it he wanted to cry but held it back remembering that wolves could smell emotions

So he just said in a small cracking voice " Now that that's been said can you all leave now" the whole room cracked the heads to stare at him "what?" Scott replied "You heard me can you all please leave" everyone except Scott and Derek started to leave the house the sound of cars reving could be heard until there was just silence

Stiles finally looked at his former friend and his. Ex-crush and said " you too" and after saying that he tried to retreat to his room but before he made it to the stairs Scott desperately said "stiles wait" stiles frustrated with them turned his head and said "why are you still here I told you to leave" "stiles c'mon" Scott tried in an attempt to let them stay and talk"

Stiles finally let his emotions out angrily saying "What don't you understand I want you to leave!" He yelled turning around and heading for the stairs Scott sadly walked out the door Derek following suit just not as sad.