A good morning

Stiles POV:
The sun light beams into the room into stiles face which starts to stir him awake ; when he comes to he looks around his room he can't place it but for some reason something seems misplaced.

Just then peter comes into the room with a tray full with food, a smile creeps it's way onto stiles face when he realises peter made him breakfast.

"You made breakfast?" He asks but then he mentally slaps his head, why else would he have a tray of food being given to him in the morning.

"Well I supposed you would need to regain your energy from our antics that happened last night"

Peter tells him "well I appreciate it" stiles says to him sounding as sincere as he could as it was nice of him.

When Peter hands stiles the food he quickly eats all of it trying to build up his energy; "that tasted good thank you Peter" stiles says flashing him his best smile "not a problem sweetheart," Peter says and ends that sentence by giving stiles a sweet kiss to his lips

When Peter kissed stiles he felt as if it was the most normal thing ever, like they had done it a hundred times before which they did last night.

"Great now that your done eating get ready we're going to work out" peters explains "what!!!" Needless to say stiles was not expecting to have to work out this early in the morning or at all

"Yes, now or do you want to do some press up's naked I wouldn't complain" Peter chuckles a little after saying that groaning and reluctantly stiles agrees and get dressed

Although stiles never planned to use the working out equipment he still bought it and had a room in the house just for working out, which stiles figured peter stumbled upon and were his demands to work out came from.

When the pair entered the room peter said "you never planned on using this" which stiles quickly respond with "no not really" after saying that peter walked to apart of the room and smirked and then said "well from now on you are, I wanna see you nice and muscully for me" stiles just sighed went over to the speaker's in the room and played some music and said "well then let's get started".